Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kaitifer

have: av's and others to trade for anything

kaitifer
16 years ago

I have some violets, not unnamed, but unidentified to me (two are both Optimara varities, and I'm sure the trained eye could identify them-- I plan to have my AV club friend help me identify them when she isn't so busy), and two other violets that are absoloutely gorgeous and most-likely named-- but also unknown to me. (Pictures/descriptions available upon request.)

I am trying to find a large enough pallete of plants to begin hybridizing. I love collecting plants, and want to try and breed my own varities, hence why I am open to trading anything--named or unnammed varities of African Violets, Streptocarpus, Begonias, Hoya, or just about anything else that you might be willing to trade.

I also have cuttings of Cactus, pothos, philodendrons, some plantlets of peace lilies, and chocolate mint that I could trade.

I will accept leaves, plantlets, seed cases, ect. You name it, I bet we can make a deal.

However, I'm only home on the weekends, because I go to a residential high school during the week, so whatever plants I do not have in my dorm I will have to wait and ship on the weekends.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me!

I'd love to make a trade.

-Kait

Comments (4)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone