Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fawnee0214

wanted: have: plantlets and leaves

fawnee0214
11 years ago

Hello all!

I recently put down some leaves of Ma's Melody Girl and Ode to Beauty. Now I have too many babies! I have six from Melody Girl and one or two extra from Beauty. I also have plantlets of some noid streps (I think it is Bristol's Paw Prints) and some petrocosmeas. I can send cuttings from a lipstick vine (also noid...) and Yul's Paradise (an AV).

On my list of wanted AVs are anything with green in the flowers (Irish Flirt especially) and Kentucky Gooseberries. Anything variagated and/or mini is also welcome!

So this is everything I've got:

Ma's Melody Girl ----> "Something really different for the collector. Sdbl. coral stars with raspberry fantasy and banding, then thinly edged white. Great, well-behaved girl foliage. Standard. AVSA #9132"

and Ode to Beauty ----> semidouble pink flowers with darker pink fantasy. The leaves are dark green and plain-edged. Standard

Petrocosmea yumbati, cavalierei, and "Asa Blue."

I also have some plantlets of steptocarpus "Bristol's Paw Prints(?)."

and some leaves/cuttings from

Yul's Paradise, which I don't think is AVSA registered but is a beautiful rose-variagated standard with double, delicate light pink flowers the same color as the variagation.

A lipstick plant (NOID).

Happy growing!

~Emma

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!