Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantsick

WANTED: Leprechaun's Dream (Sorano)

plantsick
18 years ago

I would like to trade leaves or starter plant with someone who has this violet. I have over 200 different varieties including the new Russian Hybrids. Just let me know what you are looking for. I don't have a list that I can send.

Comments (3)

• TeaZing
    18 years ago

Hi.. I have Leprechaun's Dream, but they are leaves that are down for now.. I should have babies to trade in a few months.. weather permiting, will determine if we can trade then or wait until it is warmer in the spring. I have my list posted, which I try to keep updated.. I will try to add the new additions to it tonight. Please complete your list and let's see what we can trade..you can email it to me if you like.

Tea

• kbugs405
    18 years ago

Hi I have leaves of Leprechauns Daydream and also many others to trade. Please email me at Kdarrow405@aol.com for a current list of trades, I too probably have around 150 to 200 to trade. I am willing to trade for any green/green edged or anything that I don't have with "Irish" in the title.

• plantsick
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi,
    I have Leprechaun's Daydream, but I am looking for Leprechaun's Dream. They are different. I would like to see your trading list. I am looking for a couple of Ness' also. Thanks

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations