Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ness' Blueberry Puff

Posted by bloodyfrancois (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 0:32

When I started to grow African violets years ago, I always came to this web. People here always talked about their favorite varieties. I could remember that someone had asked whether anyone could recommend any nice fantasy puff to her. And one of the answers was from fred_hill. He mentioned that one of the best fantasy puff is Ness' Blueberry Puff. This is the reason why and how this variety came to me.
Every time I see this Ness' Blue Berry Puff, it reminds me of 'fred_hill'.
Thanks for the NBP,
Kai

This post was edited by bloodyfrancois on Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 2:39

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ness' Blueberry Puff

Yes, I love reading the old posts from Fred Hill! I lived in
NJ for many years, but I missed out on
going to AF club meetings back then. So I never met him
or any of the others from the east coast in person.
Joanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here