Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annececilia

September blooms

AnneCecilia z5 MI
10 years ago

I should be cleaning the garage, but I'm procrastinating by playing with the African violets this morning. So much has come into bloom that I just had to break out the camera. Follow the link below to my web album.
Hope you enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: What's blooming in Anne's AV room today

Comments (6)

• cork_oh
    10 years ago

Anne
    Your collection is GREAT!!!!!! The pictures are very good, too. Thanks for your post.
    Cork

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks for looking, Cork. :-)

• terrilou
    10 years ago

You surely have some beautiful plants. Thanks for sharing!

• perle_de_or
    10 years ago

Your pictures are just wonderful. I have a lot of the same plants. My B Man's Etna bloomed like yours (no fantasy). But its a good bloomer, maybe it will develop the fantasy. Your Seafoam looks really good, I have had trouble with mine, so put down leaves to get new plants. Your Ethel's Explosion looks just like mine. Thanks so much for your pictures.

• Begonia2005
    10 years ago

Gorgeous - and so varied!!

• fortyseven_gw
    10 years ago

Hi Perle, I was thinking of getting leaves of Sea Foam and Firebird. But if you are having trouble with Sea Foam, maybe I won't. The nursery is not shipping now, so I have time to consider. Sounds like you have a great, perhaps large collection. I am trying to keep mine relatively contained (compared to some other folks). So I have to choose carefully.
    Joanne

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!