Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rubyfruit

Two micro-mini varieties- PHOTO - Tiny Moon Goddess & Tiny Violet

rubyfruit
16 years ago

My two micro-mini varieties - still babies!

Photo from 10/18/07

{{gwi:356733}}

Tiny Moon Goddess and Tiny Violet

Comments (6)

• tweetypye
    16 years ago

So cute...where do you get those micro minis and where do you get the tiny pots you put them in?
    Jan

• korina
    16 years ago

I love Tiny Moon Goddess; she's a tough old broad. :-) Oh, she does have one interesting eccentricity -- when she blooms (which is nearly constantly), all the leaves move to one side of the plant. It looks odd at first, but you get used to it.

However, the pots look a bit too large, and they shouldn't be terra cotta (they dry out too fast and damage the outer leaves), and the soil that I see is *much* too heavy; it should be at least 1/3 perlite.

Just kibitzing,

Korina

• m3rma1d
    16 years ago

I really want TMG, but I keep getting outbid on ebaY everytime she pops up :-p

• Randy Ritchie
    16 years ago

I keep getting outbid too on TMG. Funny! It's a cute little plant; someday I'll get one.

girlsaylor

• okie_deb
    14 years ago

Sweet sweet babies!,,,Debbie

• planthoarder
    14 years ago

Hi Korina,
    From what u posted earlier about pot size what do you suggest is a good size for micros,minis and semis? What are the downfalls to having the wrong size pots? I'm interested in these sizes and need to get educated before buying them. I have only standards now. Thank U for any info that anyone can give me :) Linda in NJ

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm