Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sonyadee804

help please

sonyadee804
14 years ago

Hello everyone and I hope the New Year will be a good one for all of us. I did a very stupid thing. I was in Lowe's and on the clearance rack outside there was some plants and I browse through to see if I liked anything. There was this av in plastic for 50cents, I put in cart (without looking) there also was a black cardinal philo for 1.00 I snatched this too. I got home and looked at the bc philo a little beaten but otherwise healthy, my av had three little dead looking shriveled leaves. I can't even start over by propagating. How do I check to find out if it's dead? I hope I didn't buy a hand full of soil. I read the post of av here all the time and I would like to try my hand at this one. I'm usually buying draceanas, philodendrons, hoyas dieffenbachias and peace lilies which I have thats 13 feet tall and still growing. I made a concoction of chicken and cow manure because I had no soil and now I've turned it into a junkie as soon as i learn how to work my webcam I'll post a picture (it's scary, it gives my family a hug every time we go near). Please help. sonyadee

Comments (5)