Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cedar Creek

Posted by cork_oh 5OH (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 14:58

Does anyone know what happened to Cader Creek Violets??
Thanks
Cork

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cedar Creek

Cork,

Cedar Creek Violets now sells only through eBay. I've received some really nice plants and leaves from them.

-Tim

o

Thanks Tim
I have a lot of AV's from them too.

o

They sent me a order last week of 10 plants. With them being located in Stanford Kentucky and me being located in Tucson Az. the weather at this time of the year is no problem. I picked up 10 plants and the most I paid was $4.95. they are looking nice.

o

They are great people - and David Rollins is a talented hybridizer - keep an eye on his hybrids.

I.

o

Irina -

You are right on both counts. 2 of my most favorite hybrids are Kentucky Bride (I love the huge blossoms over the dark girl foliage) and Kentucky Gooseberries (very heavy bloomer).

-Tim

Kentucky Bride (D. Rollins) Single white large pansy/pink blush. Medium green, serrated girl foliage. Standard (DAVS 1601) ---

This post was edited by tnferguson on Fri, Jan 18, 13 at 16:28

o

Wow, thanks for posting this pix of KB. I have babies of this one coming up now and they are doing very well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here