winnatay

Questions on my African Violets

winnatay
11 years ago

{{gwi:359027}}

{{gwi:359028}}

{{gwi:359029}}

{{gwi:359030}}

I just bought 3 African Violet plants. I've had some before but didn't have luck with them so I'm hoping I will get some suggestions on keeping my new ones flowering.
My miniature one looks like the flowers are getting brown at the edges. I didn't repot it because I've had it only a little over a week. It gets some sun but not a lot and it when it does it is over 3 feet from the window. My other ones, one I think is called Crimson Ice but not sure, and the other one is pink. The pink one's flowers just came out today. When I took the pictures I took them out of the sun so I would get better photo's. I had just bought them yesterday and the pink one just started blooming today. The normal size ones look like they are reaching for the sun. I bought them from a greenhouse and they only had them for about a week.
Do they look like they need help and are they getting to much sun in the south window at this time of year?
I'm going to try and post the pictures (I have 4 pictures). I haven't been able to post them successfully so we'll see if I do it right this time.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz