Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AV's, Chimera's, Strep's

Posted by shihtzu42 Ohio (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 11:53

I am in the process of selling off my complete collection of African Violets (mini's, trailer's, standard's, chimera's) and Strep's (many colors).

If interested, please contact.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AV's, Chimera's, Strep's

Hi,
I sent you an email to let you know I would be interested. I live in Calif, so shipping would be involved. I am interested in standards and chimeras.

(Some members reside in Ohio, so perhaps you might be able to sell more locally, also.)

Good luck,
Joanne

o

Please let me know what you are asking for your a v s. or if you you would part with a few leaves or babies , o would Pat postage. Please ley me know. bc31754@gmail.com. Thanks. Jessie

o

I do not have the means (shipping supplies, or know how) to ship the plants. I apologize for that.

I am hoping that someone within Ohio would be interested, and take the complete collection.

Maybe a few could get together and have the plants pickedup and then divide and ship.

o

Those are all good ideas! Hopefully, some within your area in Ohio would be able to do as you suggest!
You might also want to post this on the Exchange Forum on this Forum as well. The link is at the top of the page. Maybe more people will see it.

Best regards,
Joanne

o

Where are you in Ohio? I am in Cincinnati, another member here is in Columbus.

Linda

o

I too would like to know where in Ohio?

o

I am located in Youngstown, Ohio.

Columbus, Ohio would be approximately 3 hours away.

o

Hi,
Had you thought of calling your nearest African Violet Club? They might have some suggestions, perhaps a member who lives closer to you. (Others on the Forum can advise where the clubs in Ohio are.)

Joanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here