Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
philpet

violets doing mch better

philpet
10 years ago

Hi Linda and everyone, well I am doing a follow up on my violets which got heat stroke plus me watering them wrong. Well I am happy to report they are doing much better and are looking really healthy plus even though the one pictured here lost an entire side of leaves it has buds:),I am so excited because I received this plant from my cousin and neither of us know the colour of the blooms,its actually one of my biggest violets so I have a little way to go before most of the others bloom hopefully,because they were suckers that I got from the parent plant before I killed them:(.anyways I am happy to know I sort of figured it out and I can't wait to see it fully open. The buds are really tiny but I am still excited,I will post another pic so you guys can confirm it for me,anyways I just want to say thanks a million to everyone especially Linda who thook the time out to advise and encourage me.violets have always been my first love but I found them difficult,and to think now I can actually keep one alive and hopefully bloom is just awesome, thanks again everyone.Velleta