Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can't post on exchanges

Posted by parr wis (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 12 at 8:59

I have refreshed - went off the sight came back on I can post on all the other sights of garden web just not on the one I need to. Would like to join the round robbin exchange. I have posted my name and address on the other sights hope Deb will see it thanks Pat-parr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can't post on exchanges

Hi Parr,

I saw your post at the Test Forum, and then came here to see if you had posted.

Have you tried contacting GW about not being able to to to The Violet Forum Exchange Page? Back some time ago when folks were having problems, they were told to log out, and then go to The Main GW Page and log in there. Sometimes that 'fixed' the problem.

Another time it was found that not having all the info filled out on one's profile was causing the problem of not being able to post on the exchange pages. Try going to The Personal Profile Set up page and inputting all info again and submitting it and see if that will do it.

You also might try using a different browser, for the time being anyway, if you have a second browser on your computer...If using Internet Explorer, you might try Firefox.

Lastly, if all that fails, try contacting GW at the Contact Us link found in the green banner at the bottom of any page.

Good luck. I will place a link to this post over on the Round Robin thread on the Exchange page too.

Oh...suggestion...Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues For instructions on getting your Member Page email link set up so that you can easily be reached and also for setting up your garden zone/location. You can do that when you are resubmitting your profile info.

chemocurl...aka Sue

o

Sill can"t post tried every thing it tells me No such forum type

o

it's not your fault. wait a few days and then try to post again. problem is with gardenweb java script. they will fix the issue. just be patience. LOL

o

I couldn't post replies all morning. Hope this one goes through. Has to be a GW glitch.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here