Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Venting...

Posted by whitelacey 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 21, 14 at 0:06

At the end of April last year, I noticed that there is a birthday posting on here. So, I have been waiting a year to see my name in lights in the birthday section. And, it's not there. :(

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Venting...

Well.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LINDA......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !! AND MANY MORE....!!

(are you Aries? I am. Mine was the 7th. Gonna go check now to see if mine is there....lol)

bonnie

o

Thank you!!! I feel much better now. :)

I'm a Taurus as anyone who has ever lived with me will attest. Artsy and stubborn. (Although if I were a man they would say that I had the courage of my convictions but that's another topic for another day... :) )

Linda

o

I guess I never paid much attention to there being a birthday posting - but I know it's nice to have people recognize your special day.
So here is a sincere Happy Birthday, Linda, and many more!
Anne

o

Happy birthday Linda🎂,I do hope you will have many more,your truly a treasure to this forum😉.velleta

o

Happy Birthday!

I had to hunt to find that - I had no idea it was there. I tried to email someone awhile ago and saw I had outdated info and it now asked for mine so will see if it shows up. Yes, another bullheaded one, but not looking forward to a birthday :)

Enjoy yours.

Diana

o

Quimoi...where DID u find it?? I never did....

o

Happy Birthday, Linda!

o

It wasn't too easy for me to find it either! I finally hit the green GardenWeb logo at the top of the forum, then scroll down and there is a list which includes Today's Birthdays.

Diana

o

Linda
Joining the chorus to wish you a fantastic birthday.
I appreciate all the support you have provided to this forum
on an ongoing basis!
Celebrate!
Joanne

o

Happy Birthday Linda
Wishing you prosperity, health and happiness for the coming year!

o

Thanks everybody! I had a great day!

Linda

o

My birthday wasn't there either (I had left the site and forgotten to check!). At any rate, it wasn't just you. I wonder if they've stopped adding people.

I'm glad you had a good one :)

Diana

o

Happy happy late birthday!
I meant to post sooner but couldn't get a sharp image of this (the bloom opened on your birthday :-). )

o

Wow! Very Pretty! Was is its name?

Linda

o

It's a sport of a noid I thought might be little arapahoe. But it's a guess really, it was half (solid) white and half (solid) purple blossoms when I got it... Next time it bloomed was one purple, and then the splattered ones...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here