Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvofroses

Update of my No-id Violets/thanks to everyone

luvofroses
15 years ago

Well I now have had my 9 little no-ids for about 6 weeks. All are doing great. One is blooming again I have put them all in a mixture of AV soil,perlite, and vermiculite. repotted them into 2 1/2 inch,3 in or 3 oz solo cups (according to leaf span) all are being wicked with 2 ply yarn, and they are sitting on top of little deli containers. All are in window sills or in front of a curtained window. Since all are alive and growing new leaves and some flowers I think I am on the right track. My only concern ( the plants don't seem to mind) is that the plants stay damp all the time but since they are not soggy or complaining I guess I am okay? I do not let my resivoirs ever go without water so maybe i am worring about nothing. If it's not broke don't fix it kinda thing. I just want everything to continue going so good. Thanks for all the help I have gotten from here and all the encouragement i have recieved. If these continue doing well into the summer I am going to try for some named ones!!!

Thanks again

Ann

Comments (5)