Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trading Leaves

Posted by dkgresh 17025 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 21, 06 at 12:48

I would be willing to trade leaves with someone. I have about 17 known plants, i.e. plants with names. I have several NOIDS. My known plants are: Harbor Blue, Rob's Hopscotch, Champagne Pink, Victorian Valentine, Chinook Wind, Anastasia, Nancy Leigh, Fall Colors, Cinnamon Candy, Red Robe, PowWow, Irish Flirt, Meghan's Bay, Lexi's Party Dress, and Frozen in Time.

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trading Leaves

OH, I'd love to have Red Robe, PowWow, and Harbor Blue please. A thunderstorm is coming up and I have to shut down the computer tonight and I have a plant show I'm helping our violet club with a table tomorrow. So I will get back with you tomorrow night or Sunday night. I will get you a list of plants I have...are there any special color or sizes you want? I have a little of this and that. tish

o

Hi Donna,
Do you still want to trade leaves? I want Meghan's Bay. Please, let me know and I'll give you the list of what I can offer to you. pga@att.net Lina

This post was edited by 1beautylover2012 on Sat, Oct 26, 13 at 13:16

o

I am interested in trading leaves with others. I am particularly looking for senks and the leaves shogun.
Please let me know if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here