Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Christening Gown leaves/plant

Posted by nwgatreasures (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 18:24

Anyone have this one? I saw it today and I'm on a mission to find it.

Dora

(S. Sorano) Semidouble white frilled pansy. Dark green. Semiminiature

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Christening Gown leaves/plant

I have a leaf down, I got it from three oak violets, but I don't think she has it there anymore. If you haven't found it in a month or two...I'll hopefully have a baby to share :)

o

I saw both starter plugs and leaves up for sale on eBay this morning. I just searched "african violet christening gown" and both came up. I would get one of the starter plugs now, by I think my mom would have a fit if I put down any more leaves or bought any more plants. My violets have pretty much taken up that whole corner of the living room - most of them are on a little side table right now (though some have overflowed to other places). We'll see how she responds to my suggestion to bring in some shelves we have in the shed...:) She enjoys the flowers, but I do have quite a few plants now *guilty grin*. They're quite an addicti...*ahem*...hobby :D Anyways, I think a pair of leaves were 2.25, and shipping was $6 on the ones I saw. The plugs were a bit more. Enjoy!

o

I'll send you leaves, Dora. Please send your home address to

robitaillenancy1@hotmail.com

and I will get them out to you next Monday.

Nancy

o

Nancy,
Has your package arrived yet?
I am asking for obvious reasons...but moreso because the address is on that box.

Dora

Will email you anyway.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here