Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Russian variety Gem Flowers

Posted by 1beautylover2012 OH (My Page) on
Sat, May 25, 13 at 18:18

Hi everyone,
I want to show you one of the most beautiful type Gem Flowers: a good bloomer, perfect foliage and unusual flowers - green ruffled edges, burgundy with light stripes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Russian variety Gem Flowers

Flower's photo

o

More flowers

o

Wow! So beautiful. I like the leaves also.

o

AWESOME violet. What beautifull blooms. Reminds me of a balerina dancing in the wind. Do you know what it's name is? I'd love to get some leaves of it.

o

To ima_digger: Thanks, this is the name of this type: Gem Flower (Kamenniy Zcvetok). I want to warn you that it's very important - the good line, I mean the mother plant. I have some friends are complaining on this type: don't bloom often, very slow growing, But I don't have this issues because I've got the leafs from the good mother plant.

This post was edited by 1beautylover2012 on Mon, Jun 24, 13 at 21:49

o

Thanks for the info, 1beaultylover. I'll keep note to look for a good line, and hope it blooms true like yours..

o

Very beautiful!

o

ima_digger, where do you live?
Polina.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here