Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stonesriver_gw

White Pots With Rolled Edges

stonesriver
17 years ago

Do any of your know of vendors who sell those 3" white plastic pots with rolled edges?

Rob's has one with "smooth" edges but I want the rolled edges.

Thanks,

Linda

Comments (5)

• whiteorchid75
    17 years ago

I'm doing a Google search for you, ok? :)

• aliska12000
    17 years ago

Are they like these perchance (these are 4") and I wrote some more after the photo?

{{gwi:38795}}

I went hunting for some of these myself because they are exactly the right size for one of my "projects" (I'm not a regular on this forum, primarily interested in violas, starting seeds, old roses, etc.).

Anyway, first I went to the hardware store, then to Big Lots, then to a local nursery. They looked on the bottom and it said K-Mart. Duh. So I go over to K-Mart and look inside and out where they sell the plants. Nothing like this now.

I really like them, too, and would like to find a supplier on the net, couldn't find anything, would have to have a more specific description to google and then they might be buried in somebody's database or no longer manufactured.

I bought these heaven known when, and it just may have been the pots or they may have had some plants in them, can't remember. I have 2 black and 1 white. Would sure like to find more.

The sticker is off the white one, but on the bottom the sticker on the black ones says K-Mart 4" Flora Pot Ebony Key 1 $.97, Bar Code 87404 60704. From the sticker, it looks like the $.97 was just for the pot so maybe I bought them this way. Empty.

• stonesriver
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Depending on the size, there is someone on eBay who is selling similar pots w/o the rolled edges. I *think* they are 6". Three per lot in black only. And, yes, those are the edges for which I am looking.

I Googled and came up with nothing. One of our AV club members said she got hers from Cape Cod Violetry but they haven't responded to my email. Not the first time, I might add.

Good luck to both of us in our quests :-)

Linda

• aliska12000
    17 years ago

Yes, I'm having no luck either. I don't care so much about the color but got 6 pretty wrought iron yard stake candleholders at a garage sale, and this pot fits perfectly in them. I need 6 for that, also would like a bunch for general purpose because I like the snap-on saucers and the size.

I can find four-inch plastic pots, the common green kind with no saucers you buy plants in, but none like these. I'll keep looking.

For my stakes, I suppose I could fill them with coconut matting or moss and then potting soil, but thought the pots would retain the moisture better and be less messy. I've kind of got my heart set on them to the point nothing else will do, but I may be in for *another* disappointment. Goes with the territory.

• aliska12000
    17 years ago

Maybe I could make do with pots without the rolled edges so long as they have the little snap-on saucers.