Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lakesflowers

the violet barn - robsviolets.com - caveat emptor!

lakesflowers
13 years ago

What you need: #1, good luck, #2, greenhouse or like conditons, #3, patience to nurse your premature infant plants, #4, be able to watch your little plants slowly die.

Thats what I needed to know before getting two shipments of dying plants and that this man ships plants with immature root systems or no roots in poor soil and that he would ship over a long hot holiday weekend without asking first and that he would cheat me out of a few dollars and that he was a grumpy greedy man.

#1 is best, Good Luck, Caveat Emptor.

Comments (57)

• james_ny
    13 years ago

I've been ordering plants from Rob's for many years, never had a doa yet. Sorry to here about the issues you've had.

• GrowHappy
    13 years ago

The right thing would have been for you to take your problem up with Rob, rather than bashing him on an open forum like this. Most gesneriad enthusiasts already know that he sends small plants, but we also know how to care for them properly so that they do grow well. His plants are always healthy, and pest free- in my experience. I am sorry this happened to you. But please allow this to be a learning experience for you and give him another chance. I agree with Irina, Fall is a good time to order. I've ordered plants in ;anuary and they arrived in perfect condition. I also made sure I picked them up right away so as not to allow excessive exposure to extreme temps.

• lakesflowerss
    13 years ago

The only person who could damage Rob's business is Rob himself by sending plants with immature root systems. Sending immature rooted plants is unscrupulous.

He at first refused and then reluctantly sent out another package, with plants of lesser value on which I paid the expenses. This package arrived with plants with immature root systems already dying. I tented the plants, checked the mosture daily, then repotted them out of that hard soil.

I am not a newbie in plant cultivation. They did not survive because of their immaturity. I buy a lot online from reputable vendors. A small plant is one thing, immature root systems is another.
    How do you bring back plants from the dead?

In other forums, members share this kind of information and it is appreciated.

This is what I want to know ahead of time so as to have a choice about buying if I then chose to do so. I lurk here but thought to help out others was important enough to post. This is what I get from other forums. I wanted to help other people. And other people want to know. What is the reason for your viciousness?

Killing the messenger is not cool.

• m3rma1d
    13 years ago

"In other forums, members share this kind of information and it is appreciated."

I actually run a forum specifically for sharing opinions and reviews (both good and bad) about African violet vendors. (If anyone wants the URL, email me)
    But the rule is that a person can't post a bad review without explaining what steps THEY took to get the seller to make things right. All negative reviews posted without details on that are removed.

"What is the reason for your viciousness?"

Well, at first it was that you just came here bashing him but didn't share what YOU did to get Rob to fix things. Call it a pet peeve, but I just don't like hearing "They're horrible" without knowing they were given a chance to make it right.
    Then I searched your username and saw no other posts on all of GardenWeb except for you bashing Rob on 2 different forums. Sorta smells troll-y.

• quimoi
    13 years ago

When I decided to try getting back into violets a few years ago, I wanted to do everything right. My first order was to Rob's and it was a disaster because of the load of powdery mildew that came along with the plants.

I later saw a few other posts relating the same experiences and also a few regarding Rob's disposition. I am glad I didn't call because it wouldn't have been something I could have handled well. I saw a post from a man who had an identical problem, had called and was furious with his response.

I don't know Mr. Robinson. Maybe he has good days and bad days but I'll never order there again. I was not a novice grower and I think I managed to salvage all the plants eventually but Lowe's provided me with blooms that winter.

Of all his varieties I've tried (obtained from other sources), I only keep 2 and Pewter Bells seems to get somewhat oversized. The other is Outer Orbit. Two of the plants from that order seemed to grow "twisted," although it took some time to realize this. I'm sure there are more good varieties but I feel the odds aren't with me on finding them.

That bad experience makes me cringe when I see the name. They should have included Fung-Away since this seemed to be a known issue. His packing was wonderful though :)

Diana in PA

• irina_co
    13 years ago

I really feel uncomfortable with all this bashing. The guy is not a candidate for Mr. Congeniality award. He is a very talented hybridizer who makes a living off his plants. It is not hobby, it is business. He cannot afford to give his plants away. His business supports not only him and his wife but also somewhere about 8 employees. He sells his own and his wife hybrids and a small number of best of the best of other hybridizers plants.

His plants have the least amount of bugs on the record. But - every spring - I have a PM attack - you have a PM attack - and he has it too. I spray my plants - and he sprays his - but may be his stuff got sprayed next day - and somebody's plants regretfully had PM in progress and it went rampant on a way.

When I get new plants - I presume they can have all the bugs in a book - and I isolate them and spray them with AVID and something for the fungus and put Marathon in a soil. If I get plants from the convention - I presume that the air in a sales romm had a high concentration of infection and every plant got its portion.

It's kind of prepare for the worst - and you will baby all your new arrivals to perfect health. No virus though. This is a dumpster thing. And I always put at least 1 leaf from each plant for rooting.
    Violets from Home Depot or Lowes always come with thrips, aphids and what not. The soil is non compatible with the plant survival. But - we take it, repot it, clean it up - and it is happy.

I do not grow many of his plants. Some people love them. But if we will be shunning our own hybridizers - the only thing will be left - 10 varieties from Lowes.

When you are paying for a plant - or a leaf - you are paying for a unique hybrid you crave to have. Bugs and beetles come free ;-)).

Irina

PS you cannot do squat with a dead plant. I would ask for a replacement too - and I will ask at least for leaves of the variety I want to have.

• quimoi
    13 years ago

Irina,
    I don't think I'm "bashing" Violet Barn. This was just my experience plus some things I read somewhat too late.

His practices may have changed but he did not spray for PM then. At that time, his pages mentioned using sulfur to control it (not well, I'd say).

Somewhat later, I happened to mention this experience to a very well respected grower and he said that R didn't spray because they were attached to his home (something to that effect) and that he really needed to do something about it.

I had previously and have experienced PM before but never a batch like that. Unfortunately, it was my reintroduction to growing african violets and had been intended to help with depression which was caused by losing my job and all my other hobbies. This was because of a work-related disability (TOS). It was not a good start.

I also eventually discarded a couple of his varieties (one acquired elsewhere) because they were so prone to PM. If he has finally dealt with this issue, I commend him.

Diana in PA

• cameronb
    11 years ago

They forget they offer to replace plants...even with being presented with an email they sent about a replacement. Yes, the violets when well rooted are very nice, BUT hey, live up to replacements when you send violets out that should not be sent out because of immature root mass. Positive: great packing. Negatives: Don't live up to what they say and not backing their product...hmmm, let's call it poor customer service. It happens; was always satisfied with them until last order. Oh, another positive: great pots for minis. Another negative: the rubberbands on ring supports are old and after a few weeks deteriorate quite fast. I can forward the emails if anyone is interested. I can say I have NEVER had problems with PM or any bugs. That has also been a positive. I've seldom had a plant perish (until recently when I was on a three month research project and my partner let all my plants die :( Heartbroken. But, when a replacement is promised and the company does not live up to it (even with proof of their own words in an email), I think this is very sad.

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

I ordered from Violet Barn in early spring and was so thrilled with the order that I placed another order the same week as receiving the first one. The plants arrived in perfect condition, mine were good sized, with healthy root systems, and they were packed amazingly well. There was even a foil insulating bubble material used in the packing that insulated them from any potential chill issues in transit, which I know can't be cheap for them to use and went above and beyond, in my opinion. My order included:
    Funambule
    Blue Dragon
    Ma's Jamaica Farewell
    Ness' Ruffled Skies
    Buckeye Colossal, among others.

Most of these plants are 9-12 inches across now (8 weeks later)and are in their second bloom cycle completely loaded with blooms. Sorry to hear anyone had a bad experience as mine was top notch and I WILL order from them again. That said, I will do it in early spring because shipping in summer to South Texas is a NO-NO.

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

Funambule from Violet Barn

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

Ma's Jamaica Farewell, from Violet Barn

• terrilou
    11 years ago

I have nothing negative to say about Rob's. . . all have been positive with one "oh well!" When I returned to violet growing some years ago, I ordered from Rob's a couple of times & those were mostly his seller pick collections at lower price. I did this because I had few plants & didn't care what I received. I had no trailers or chimeras. All the plants I received were of good size & most in bloom. The chimeras were especially nice as they sent true blooming ones & some quite expensive varieties. I figured I paid 1/3 the cost if I had ordered these individually.

The "oh well" came about as my non-violet hubby generously drove about 150 miles out of our way on a spring trip just to stop at the Violet Barn. My first reaction was "where do they grow everything?" The place doesn't seem that large. I also found to my dismay they wouldn't sell me any of their very lovely blooming plants because they were saving these for the national convention taking place in a few weeks. Olive explained that they could sell these for much more at convention than their home price of $7.50. I had to smile rather ironically as she suggested we return in January as that is when they have a generous selection of large plants. I didn't mention that we lived some 750 miles away! I still managed to come home with some nice plants, perhaps not the size I was looking for. This experience wasn't their fault & it wasn't mine either. I haven't ordered from Rob's for a long time, not because of any negative feelings but just because I prefer to grow from leaves.

• variegatednancy1
    11 years ago

Not sure your picture of Blue Dragon meets description in FC2. Blue Dragon has red-back leaves and raspberry edge. It's a pretty plant, however.

Nancy

• GCTBA
    11 years ago

I was wondering about the Blue Dragon too. The leaves just dont look right.
    I found this to be a very difficult plan to cultivate

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

It's a difficult bloom to photograph, but perhaps it has sported.....my Blue Dragon, again....what do you guys think?

• irina_co
    11 years ago

There is another plant that looks very close to Blue Dragon - it is a Russian variety "Blue eyed Russia".
    It is much easier plant to grow, good for show, leaves grow symmetrically and they are not as stiff and breakable. The flowers are lighter, BD blossoms have a lot of substance in them.

And at the first glance - it is "BER", not "BD".

• variegatednancy1
    11 years ago

BD has red-backed leaves. I think your plant has green-backed leaves. I don't think it is BD.

Nancy

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

I do believe you are correct! Here is a picture of Blue Eyed Russia from Lyndon Lyon's site and my plant looks just like this.

Here I was trying to defend Violet Barn and I'm doing it using a mislabeled plant obtained from them! LOL! Go figure.....

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

My plant, for comparison

• korina
    11 years ago

Whatever the name, she's GORGEOUS; and obviously quite healthy and happy.

• crystalcreek
    11 years ago

THANK YOU! I think she is pretty stunning, whatever she is!

• lengle
    9 years ago

I will not order from Rob's Violet Barn again. I ordered 2 plants they came very small with hardly any root system. One is still ok, one died within 2 weeks. Yes I did contact this "could care less" supplier and he gave me every reason it was my fault. Which every reason he gave was false. I had done all he suggested I had not. He has no interested in replacing unless I place another order. I really don't feel like spending more good money on plants that may or may not make it. For 8.00 per plant plus shipping I expected a quality plant that had a chance. Those of you that want to call this bashing, I can assure it is not.. It is just my experience.

• aegis1000
    9 years ago

For larger plants, you can try ...

PJSViolets (ebay seller)
    Bluebird Nurseries
    Lyndon Lyon
    Jack's Violets (ebay seller)
    Blooming' Jungle (ebay seller)

I've experienced good success with all of these ...

• susan_kc
    9 years ago

I'm sorry so many have had bad experiences. I know that most of us will base our opinion of a seller on how we personally were treated...but that being said, I met Rob at the national convention this summer and thought he was helpful and willing to share information about his plants and growing practices. I bought several plants from him there and have previously placed an order or two by mail.

What I'm trying to say is that offering information about experiences (PM attacks, faulty plants, bad shipping) is one thing, but attacking a person's character is another. Calling him a "grumpy greedy man"? I don't think that's fair. I would imagine that being a commercial seller, he often deals with people who don't know what they are doing and kill the plants themselves. He has no way of knowing whether a buyer is an experienced grower or not. So he has to do his homework to see what caused the problem. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, especially since my experiences so far have been good ones.

• Debra Ulrich
    8 years ago

I ordered four Streps from the Violet Barn. He sent tiny plants. Two have died in spite of my constant vigilance and I consider myself to be an expert gardener.

I sent him an email asking if he would like to send replacements or should I post my experiences online. He did not respond.

• xmahini
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

By the way, staff at Violet Barn (Ralph and Alice) told me that they were not a retail store, they are an online order business. Does it mean that as an online order company, they will not try to satisfy their customers? even the one who spent $200 in the first order? Alice even yelled at me on the phone. Now I am stuck with $200 worth of tiny pathetic African violets as my biggest mistake ordering online.

• aegis1000
    8 years ago

There are few online African Violet vendors who ship full-sized plants.

There are many good reasons for shipping less-than-mature plants.

Having ordered from Violet Barn before, I'm sure that they specify on their site that they send immature plants.

The only online (ebay) vendor that I regularly get full-sized plants from is P.J.'s Violets.

The much patronized Lyndon Lyons, Bloomin' Jungle, Violet Barn, Bloomlovers, Jack's Violets, and Blue Mountain Violets ALL send immature plants.

That said, it sounds like you got viable plants from Violet Barn. I'm sorry that you spent $200.00 and expected full-sized plants, but if you apply your African Violet growing skills to the plants that you received, ... you can have full-sized plants that are much more adapted to your conditions in a year or so.

What have you got to lose ?

• xmahini
    8 years ago

haha aegiss1000, You are so positive. I wish I can tell my husband that. I don't expect all full grown plants. At least big and strong enough to start blooming soon. For now my husband thinks that I am so unwise to waste $200 on trash that he must take care of and it is not guaranteed for him to see any bloom at all! Will post the pictures of those tiny plants from Violet Barn tonight. One from SelectiveGardener already died on him. And it is bigger than the ones from Violet Barn. I would rather get a few decent ones with flowers as gift for my husband than 14 little weaklings that look so pathetic.

• irina_co
    8 years ago

There some plants you can only get from Violet Barn - Dr. Robinson or Olive Ma Robinson own hybrids - every year they release new ones. If you wait too long - they are gone for a year- or you get the new starters at the end of the summer that are still quite small. You pay a premium for a new variety, not for a blooming plant. You can get good size blooming Optimara - because they are packed in boxes and transported in big trucks, not kicked and bounced upside down while delivered by USPS. I would say - you cannot send large plants by USPS. It is 50-50 you will get the AV coleslaw no matter how well they are packed.

The best AVs and the best packing on eBay is done by bluemountainviolets. It is incredible how they are coming - immaculate. Mr. Dick sends good size healthy starters that will be blooming in a month or 2 and become award winning show plants in 4. But if you look at the prices people pay for the privilege of getting these plants - that's another story. There will be 5 plants of the same variety sitting at the other sellers - his will go for the $30-40. Similar situation is with plants from David Thompson - plantmaniac. Buyers will fight for his plants - while the rest of the sellers will have theirs unsold.

So - if you are an experienced grower with a burning desire to baby very small plants, keep them under the dome under the lights, spray them every so often with SuperThrive - you can expect that even puny starters will catch up - 6 months later ;-)). If you want more finished product - do you research on sellers and time when you can get them - like beginning of the year. But if you want blooming plants for the special occasion - Mother's day - good nursery or big box store is your safe bet. As long as you pick them up when they are just delivered.

• AnneCecilia z5 MI
    8 years ago

I think you need to calm yourself (and your husband as well) and take another view: don't think of these as weaklings, but think of these as BABIES. They just need nurturing. Take the time to research their proper care and then watch them grow. You'll be very excited when they reach the size to send out their first blooms (and sometimes happy baby violets can be very precocious and send out flowers that are almost as big as their leaves!) In fact, a lot of AV growers may buy a plant, but they put down leaves right away to start their own plants under their own conditions because they know that a plant that has it's beginnings under your conditions will always be happier and stronger than one that was raised differently (possibly in a greenhouse) and has to adapt to your light, heat and humidity levels. So yes, your $200 is now invested - try to make something of it.

• xmahini
    8 years ago

Thank you very much for your comments Irina and AnneCelilia.

• xmahini
    8 years ago

Dear all great AV lovers, please see the pictures of my tiny BABIES violets from Violet Barn here and kindly give me some advices on how to grow them properly. I have read some on the web, but I have not seen advices like the ones from irina. (the big one at the corner is what I got from my local nursery this morning). I promise NOT to call these BABIES pathetic weaklings any more. Thanks so much ahead of time for your invaluable advices and your valuable time.

• irina_co
    8 years ago

You have a bunch of healthy young plants. My understanding is that the only one which is mini or semi-mini - is the one in a white solo cup, the rest of them - standards.

These plants were grown under fluorescent lights. Are you going to grow on them on the natural light or you have a grow stand? Do you have a good light place for them? Hope they are not exposed to the cold draft from the windows.

Rob uses soil that is quite heavy on vermiculite. You can water them from the bottom. Since I have mine all on wicks and mats - I would need to repot them in a lighter mix - 1:1:1 peat - perlite - vermiculite. A substitute will be Promix BX or AV Miracle Gro mix with added perlite - at least 1/3 of a volume.

You can let them grow - with enough space between the pots - until their leaf span will be bigger than 1/3 of the pot - roughly = at that point you will need to repot them - so you have time to get the supplies.

You need to use a good quality AV fertilizer - in a weak concentration - all the time.

I would say - use 1/2 of what they recommend on the pack.

Nothing really complicated - but it is still someway more involved than just simple instructions we can put here on half page.

It is so much more fun to be able to grow plants from scratch - learn how to do it right - and enjoy them for long long time - than purchase a greenhouse grown blooming plant, enjoy it for couple of weeks - and see it decline and try to figure out - why it never blooms this way anymore. Because your house is not a greenhouse, that's why! And it misses 82F and 70% humidity.

Get yourself a book - it is very hands on - Growing to Show: How to Grow Prize Winning African Violets by: Pauline Bartholomew .

Good Luck - and prepare to get your nails dirty - you are going to play with some soil ;-)).

• xmahini
    8 years ago

Thanks very much, Irina. Will save your advices in Word. Best regards.

• aegis1000
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

I second Irina's advice and will just correct one likely mis-statement.

Grow your plants until the leaf-span is 3 times the width of the pot (i.e. with leaves sticking out over the edges). Like the plants pictured below ...

Then repot, if necessary. Most mature AV's will be happy in a 4" diameter pot.

Violets bloom best when they are pot-bound ... in other words, when their roots are somewhat compact. If placed in pots too large for them, ... they will struggle to fill the pot with roots ... all at the expense of top-growth and blooming. And some plants will not survive that struggle.

Also, I would hold off a bit on fertilization ... say, a month or so, until your plants become adapted to their new environment ...

Also, be CAREFUL of the watering. More violets are killed by OVER-WATERING than any other reason. Violet roots are fibrous and need to be able to BREATHE in their soil mix. If the soil is allowed to become saturated with water, ... the roots will die and you will, likely, LOSE the plant. Only water when the soil is almost dry ... and then, only enough to dampen the soil. I water my mature violets maybe once/week, the smaller ones maybe twice, ... but ONLY when they NEED it. Check the soil EVERY TIME before you water.

Make sure that any pots that you use have drainage holes at the bottom (which will require that they have plant saucers to catch excess water) ... and that excess water is emptied from the saucers promptly after watering.

Finally, get your LIGHT source and setting in order. Your plants will need NATURAL LIGHT (from the sun) ... OR FLUORESCENT LIGHT 12 hours or so per day, so that they will bloom their best.

As has been said, the best of luck to you. You have invested a lot ... and further appropriate investment (of time and energy) will eventually yield to you the results you are looking for.

• xmahini
    8 years ago

Thank you very much, aegis, for your taking time to give me great advices. Again there are details from you and irina that I did not see from typical websites. Best regards.

• irina_co
    8 years ago

Aegis - thank you for correcting the leaf span oopsie. Old age...senior moments...

• quimoi
    8 years ago

Since this very old thread has been dredged up, I will update my info. After a 7-year boycott, I again ordered from VB. The powdery mildew situation seems to have improved and I haven't had much of a problem.. I've had good luck with the small ones; the standards have taken more work. I think the heavy mix is part of the issue but I'm working on it. Sometimes the variety is hard to find elsewhere. And not every plant at Blue Mountain costs that much - I have bought some there too.

Ralph Robinson does not like to refund - my Ma's Ching Dynasty had lost enough leaves that it was half a plant and the answer was pretty much that it had to die. It lived but took forever to grow (and then birth marked). I did manage to get a refund on a chimera that birth marked (no that was 'normal') but was not blooming as a chimera. There are other sellers that I have stopped buying from because of too many disappointments.

Diana

• Karin
    8 years ago

disappointment is all in the expectations. if you want to see and pick your plants, you have to get yourself to a show/sale.

i've received one plant from rob's, piggy-backing on a friend's order. i repotted it as soon as i got it home and yes, it seemed to be in a 2/3 vermiculite 1/3 peat mix, or some such. my friend didn't repot right away, but kept them happy by keeping them in a warm spot.

i would not expect mail order plants to arrive looking show quality, not even box store "quality" since those do not go through soccer playing postal offices.

i prefer to buy in person. but if i am after a certain variety i can only find online, i'm more likely to order leaves....

• xmahini
    8 years ago

I am deleting my original complaint. Will see how well I can take care of baby AV.

• fortyseven_gw
    8 years ago

Great advice, Aegis!! And like I said, we are spoiled rotten in California where everything is larger than life. I still have roses in the front yard with blooms as big as my head. Birds of Paradise grow wild by the side of the roads. So my point is, there is always a "learning curve" that is part of the fun. I once read in a book about plants that any resemblance from the photo to the actual specimen that would be received was purely coincidental! Ws have all been through some version of what Xmahini is currently experiencing! Think of Optimaras as violets on steroids, and you get the picture! Joanne

• aegis1000
    8 years ago

Hi Joanne ...

We're making the transition from Fall to Winter here in the Midwest. We've had a couple of snows, and my roses are tucked tight into their beds for the next few months.

I decided to splurge and get a couple more roses .... Belinda's Dream and another Quietness. I did rip out my David Austin Sharifa Asma (fungus magnet), though I still have a couple of his rose Eglantyne which surprise me with blooms from time to time. I want to get Carefree Wonder in the spring (I didn't find it this fall) and plant it closer to the house where it will be more apt to survive our winters.

Bird of Paradise by the sides of the road ??? Here we pay big bucks for Bird of Paradise in a cut flower arrangement.

• fortyseven_gw
    8 years ago

Sounds gorgeous, I can smell them now!!! My roses I thought were Joseph's Coat are called Climbing Piñata. I love to read my David Austin catalogue and one of these days, will order some that are suitable for my region. There is no winter here that is like a midwest or east coast style. What passes for winter is more like a wet season elsewhere, such as March or early November.

There are other orchids that are commonly used as hedges, white trefoil shape with lavender centers. And, of course, succulents everywhere. Birds of Paradise grow very tall, by the way, and the blooms are enormous. From a distance, they do resemble a flock of birds perched in the tall grass.

When I first came to California and saw roses six foot tall with blooms the size of my head, I felt like Alice in Wonderland who had drunk the shrinking potion!

Joanne

• xmahini
    8 years ago

I need help with roses too. We have only the fragrant ones. We do not plant roses for looks, we want fragrant roses only. Just like pretty women. The ones we keep are the ones with good characters too haha. I do not think my husband knows how to take care of roses because none of them is as big as our head. Our neighbors have a huge bush of bird of paradise, much taller than us. There is another kind that they have that is as tall as a standard banana tree.

• rusty_blackhaw
    8 years ago

I've gotten several shipments of gesneriads from Rob's over the years (including this fall) and my experience has always been that:

Plants are small but in good shape, healthy and grow and bloom quickly.

The packing is superb - the best I've seen from any house plant/tropical supplier.

• irina_co
    8 years ago

As it was said before - generally very good quality, excellent packing. Every so often - when they run out of the good size starters - you can get skinny immature ones, usually later in a season. A determined grower normally can keep all of them alive, but `some die-off can happen. Like everybody else who ships the AVs before they bloom - they can send you a sport, not a sort. To get a replacement out of them is an uphill battle, but they will replace $$$ Chimeras if they are not blooming true. They sell rare varieties of AVs and Gesneriads, terrarium plants, run very clean shop without bugs, provide valuable service to the plant loving community. They are reserved people, not very social, but - I want their plants, not their hugs and kisses. And if I want something special - I will prefer to buy from them.

I.

• xmahini
    8 years ago

Update of AV from Violet Barn: All are growing nicely. A few start blooming. No plants have died yet (even the smallest weaklings haha). Will post pictures later this month. Cheers.

• irina_co
    8 years ago

That's a determined grower! You know what happens when you fond your feet???

Plant Hoard!

• irina_co
    8 years ago

Oops - find your feet ;-))

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm