Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Iceburg

Posted by seattlemarigene pacific northwest (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 08 at 10:41

the first of my iceburg babies bloomed...think the one on the left is what is supposed to look like..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iceburg

This one is a sneaky one. I'v had it bloom with all purple, all white with a purple edge, and white with about 1/2 of the petal purple. It was all at the same time! It is a heavy bloomer, and if you dibud it it will bloom it's head off. One of my favorites, because the blooms last a long time, too.
Nice healthy looking plants.

Barbara

o
more RE: Iceburg

make that 'disbud'

o

Very beautiful plants, Barbara! Thanks for sharing.

Curtis

o

Guess I should let them bloom before I give them away then.I want one with the white blooms with the purple edges...:0)marigene

o

Curtis, these are not my plants, they were grown by Marigene. She does such a nice job so she deserves the accolades.

Barbara

o

Those are beautiful little plants. Such nice symmetry already. You know, you see your own plants everyday so it is refreshing to see someone else's especially when they are vibrant and healthy. Thanks for sharing the photos Marigene.
Carrie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here