Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pat_2347

pat_2347
14 years ago

Hi! I am new to this group. I have spent the last 2 days reading old postings. Wow, there is a lot of information here. I found a posting from ines 99 which mentioned an african violet grower in Hammonton, NJ. Does anyone know the name and address of this grower? I have a rather large collection of miniatures and some micros which I grow under lights. I recently purchased a light setup for my classroom so that my students can experience rooting african violet leaves and growing them out to blooming plants. Due to space limitations, we will only be raising the miniatures. I also purchased Perma-Nest trays with the grids and capillary matting so that we can use a wick watering system. This is what I do with my own plants and I find that it works quite well. If anyone has suggestions to help make this more successful, please feel free to give your advice. There appears to be many very well informed people in this group. I look forward to learning even more about growing my african violets from all of you. Thanks so much! - Pat

Comments (2)