Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FALL Round Robin starting soon

Posted by ima_digger 9 SE FL (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 13, 14 at 18:43

Check out the Exchanges page. Debbie is taking names for the Fall RR. If you are interested, go and add your name.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FALL Round Robin starting soon

Sounds like fun, but ten plants or leaves would be about the max that would manageable for me.

o

If you read the rules, you would see that you only replace how may you took. So if you took four pkg (bag) of leaves, then you would put four pkgs (bag) of leaves back in box. Usually 2-4 leaves in each bag, same variety. It's a lot of fun, and you never know what you find in the box. It's a great way to increase your collection. Come join us.

o

Thank you! I thought I had to put 25 in the box! I think I will sit this next one out and maybe try for the October one.
I am having a problem with some of my plants that might be due to the water conditioner I was using. So I will wait until I determine what the problem is. I have a few plants promised to people for ages now that have not been growing, I think it is due to the water.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here