Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nwgatreasures

Checking In 8-)

nwgatreasures
14 years ago

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't posted in a while but rarely does a day go by that I don't think about my AV buddies here :)

It's difficult to meet business responsibilities, take care of 400 plants, meet the parental and physical needs of 4 kids ages 22 to 4 (guess I should add financial since not all of them live at home).

My business continues to grow quicker than I can blink. In fact, tomorrow, my Regional VP is going to be here in my town to see what I am doing to help our group become so successful. We were recently recognized at our national convention and it just keeps getting better and better.

I'm having fun, I'm paying off credit card debt to the tune of $4K/month and I just earned a trip for my entire family to Atlantis Bahamas in Paradise....obviously, that means that something had to give and it's coming here two or three times a day. Please forgive me.

Today was our violet study group meeting and our special guest was MrsStreps who is also the Director of the DAVS Convention in March 2010. Every time I think I get my AV or Gesnariad collection manageable, I get in a situation like I did today at the meeting. Of course she brought things to purchase, LOL.

Would you believe I didn't purchase any plants but instead purchased 3 of the 8 inch domes? Aren't you proud of me :)

At any rate - I'm still alive, missing the connection here and enjoying the fact that community watering only takes about 5 minutes for 2 stuffed-to-the-gills plant racks....as opposed to 90 minutes on individual containers.

Plant sale coming in late September...I'll be ready for that and then I am going to grow for the DAVS convention in March. After that, I'm downsizing. I have to since my business will continue to grow.

Grow well everyone,

Dora

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County