Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just Bought Beautiful Optimaras (Photo)

Posted by Perle_de_Or 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 4, 12 at 15:43

I couldn't resist these. I think they might be Chagall (or Monet), maybe myDesire (or it looks like it) and possibly Millenia. I researched the red one and found several just like it that said Millenia. If any of you have any ideas which ones these are I would really appreciate any info. I wanted to add more photos but couldn't figure out how to add more than one.
Thanks,
Perle.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just Bought Beautiful Optimaras (Photo)

Hi Perle,

You have some lovely plants there! For you to be able to display a photo shows you know a little bit of html or you know how to copy it from from an online photo gallery. In order to display more than one photo just copy more than one photo code and paste them in the message. Put a html break in between them. That is a < br > just leave the spaces out of between the < br and the br and the >. If you still don't know how to do it then say so and I will be more specific.

Good luck.

Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here