Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cajunkisses2007

More Help Needed!!!

cajunkisses2007
16 years ago

A very kind gentleman that saw my plea from this forum sent me many lovely baby plants back in March to help me get started. All are named, all have survived and grown to be beauties (at least I think so)

The problem is two of the plants are misnamed. I realized this as soon as I saw the first bloom (this week). I emailed the kind man to inquire about the first one which he had labeled as Kermit. The foliage doesn't look at all like Kermit but more like Irish Flirt. He admitted to trying to keep the names straight but sometimes makes a mistake and that he does have an Irish Flirt so it could be. So please take a look and tell me if what I suspect is right.

Kermit or Irish Flirt?

{{gwi:374833}}

{{gwi:374834}}

{{gwi:374835}}

The second one is to me a real beauty no matter what the name ( I just love it!) but I would love to know what the REAL name is. The color of the bloom in the photo is the TRUE color of it. He had it labeled as Ode to Beauty but there is no way it could be. The blossom is not the correct color or type for Ode to Beauty but it is nice and symmetrical. So again please take a look and if you have any idea PLEASE tell me.

{{gwi:374837}}

{{gwi:374838}}

I have not seen any posts or replies here from that sweet man since then and have not recieved a reply yet from my second email. Maybe he will see this (hopefully) but if not maybe you guys can help me PRETTY PLEASE.

Thanks,

Belinda

Comments (2)