Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wedding

Posted by whitelacey 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 4, 13 at 2:38

I think most of you know my daughter got married Saturday. I thought you might like to see a picture. The weather was beautiful as was the bride!

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wedding

One more.

o

Okay-just one more, I promise.

o

Linda
She is beautiful and he is handsome. Congratulations,
Mom!
Joanne 47

o

who's the guy?

lol

grats!

o

What a handsome couple, you must be very proud of them. Best wishes for the newlyweds!

o

Really beautiful pair, and the bride's dress is awesome. Congratulations. VELLETA

o

Gorgeous wedding gown! It suits her so well! She is beautiful, Linda! Congrats!!!!

o

Dave,

He's just some guy we picked up on the way to the ceremony. It was the last piece of the puzzle... ;)

Linda

o

How wonderful, congratulations!! They look lovely and so happy :)

o

Linda, you are hilarious! Well, he is a nice "accessory!"
Gown is gorgeous and looks beautiful on your daughter.
Where is the pix of the Mom!!??
Joanne

o

Linda, Congratulations!

photo rose_zpsb531647e.jpg

o

Now Linda

You didn't Grow for show any special violets for the wedding? Really? Really?

come on now ...

lol

How much pruning is "the guy" gonna take ... ?

gratsabunda

˘.˘ --~

dave

o

Dave,

It's hard to believe but I produced a child who has absolutely NO interest in flowers!! I KNOW!!! The only reason she has lilies in that bouquet is because they matched the color scheme and they smell nice. I KNOW!!!

"The guy" is an amazing cook so we thought we would let the other unruly habits go unpruned. You know when you have a violet with a wonky growth habit but amazing blooms so you keep it? It's like that. ;)

Linda

o

hmm ... he has a wonky growth?

better have that checked ...

hmm.. personal chef ... or a sous chef ... to do all the grunt work ... can be more creative than a baker, who needs to follow recipe ....

it's nice to have a sous chef. It is nice to have a family that will be your sous chef.
[I love to cook]

been searching for 2 recipes for decades

the perfect bbq rub, and a rub for jerky ... put him right on that

yeah right.

just think, you could have grown the corsages ...

grats again.

dave

o

Beautiful children, Linda !
Congratulations!

o

Dave,

He does have a wonky growth but it is something we do not discuss in polite company. Nuff said.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here