Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lovemyviolets

Barbara or Fred......

lovemyviolets
14 years ago

Can either of you give me a description of Lullaby? Dora and I have this plant and it seems to behave like a trailer and I was wondering if that's the case. The plant in question definately does have girl leaves which I know can be unruly and I'm wondering if that's the case (that it's just another plant with those very pretty but unruly leaves).

I have only been able to find Lousiana Lullaby online but none with pix to compare to what I have.

Also, Mikinda Girl. No luck finding that one either.

I guess it's a good thing that I told my husband I want FC2 for Christmas!! LOL I can't wait to get it!

Carol

Comments (15)

• m3rma1d
    14 years ago

I hope you don't mind my not being Barbara or Fred...

Lullaby (1783) 11/15/1967 (Eyerdom) Double light blue two-tone. Plain, quilted. Standard

Lullabye (Arndt) White/blue edge. Medium green girl. Miniature (User Database)

(Sounds like you have Lullabye by Arndt, since that says girl leaves)

Mikinda Girl (A. E. Adams) Single cerise. Crown variegated green and cream, girl foliage. Miniature

FC2 is awesome, you'll love it!!

• bspofford
    14 years ago

Here you go, Carol,

Lullaby (1783) 11/15/1967 (Eyerdom) Double light blue two-tone. Plain, quilted. Standard
    (The picture on my monitor shows it as a lovely pale lavender)

Mikinda Girl (A. E. Adams) Single cerise. Crown variegated green and cream, girl foliage. Miniature

I can't think of anything better than FC2 for Christmas! What a lot of bang for your buck. On the other hand, it gives window shopping a whole new meaning.

Enjoy.

Barbara

• bspofford
    14 years ago

m3rmald, I guess we are both on the same one-track mind!

You are supposed to be doing photos from MAAVS, not noodlin' around on the forum. Get busy, we want pictures.
    (And weather reports!!)

Barbara

• m3rma1d
    14 years ago

Ha, I haven't even finished the Tristate pics, I'm not gonna even start on MAAVS until those are squared away!
    And I'm at Lenny's, tired of fighting for the computer, so I'll edit mine at home :-D

• lovemyviolets
    Original Author
    14 years ago

m3mrald: I don't mind a bit. I appreciate your response. Dora had had told me to ask Barbara or Fred (I guess those were the first two names that came to mind that have FC2). I'm thinking it must by Lullabye since it definately has girl leaves (and if memory serves me right, it has a white bloom with a very thin blue edge). Thanks for the info.

I'm with Barbara about the pictures!! I don't recall seeing any from you on here in a while.

Barbara: Thank you for the reply as well. I appreciate it.

• fred_hill
    14 years ago

Sorry I was too late to answer but you got the answer from M3 and Barbara. HEY MERMIE. lets get ur butt in gear and put some of the pics on the net. Did Lenny post any from Tristate. And if so where?
    Fred in NJ

• m3rma1d
    14 years ago

Nope he hasn't posted any either, still has to edit his as well.
    He had an abscessed tooth pulled today so he's not in the mood for doing much of anything LOL

I'm packing to go "home" tomorrow--Not really home, just back in the area--I gotta go hang out with family 'cos my Grampa's dying of cancer. So I might not get to work on the pics for a little while now either :-(

• m3rma1d
    14 years ago

P.S.
    I know--Excuses, excuses.... :-p

• okie_deb
    14 years ago

M3rma1d so sorry to hear of your Grampa!,,,Debbie

• dragonfly2008
    14 years ago

My sympathies on your Grandfather
    Lynn

• irina_co
    14 years ago

Mermie -

sorry - hard time for you and your family

Thinking of you

irina

• minimac
    14 years ago

Grandpas, wish they could live forever.

Sorry, m3.

Mac

• m3rma1d
    14 years ago

You are all very sweet, thank you.

• korina
    14 years ago

Aww, m3rma1d, I'm so sorry. Hugs to you and your family.

• fred_hill
    14 years ago

Hey M3,
    Sorry to hear about Gramps, keep us posted and stay well. Your family will need your upbeat personality.
    Fred in NJ

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm