nwgatreasures
15 years ago

{{gwi:379449}}

Optimara Little Kunzite

{{gwi:379450}}

Pixie Blue

{{gwi:379451}}

Dresden doll

There's more, but this will have to do for now. As always critique and feedback are invited.

Dora

PS. I know that the Little Kunzite has a double crown - she decided to sprout one while I was gone. I'll have to take care of that when I return from my trip.

Comments (5)

• plantlady052847
    15 years ago

Beautiful! Such profuse flowering! Did you grow those under grow lights or in natural light? And inquiring minds want to know what you used for fertilizer

• nwgatreasures
    Original Author
    15 years ago

In my empty milk gallon jug I put:

1) water which I let sit for one or two days with open top.
    Then I add:
    2) 1/4 tsp of Dyna Gro Grow -or- Dyna Gro Bloom (depending on what I am trying to accomplish with the plants.)
    3) ONE DROP of SuperThrive
    4) 1/2 teaspoon of Physan 20

I'll put the cap back on and tilt it a bit. I don't shake cause the Physan can make bubbles if shaken.

That's the fluid that I use to water in wick jars as well as from the top of plants and into saucers where pots sit.

Dora

• flowergirl70ks
    15 years ago

Your pictures are wonderful. I wish I could find a Little Kunzite, Kunz was my maiden name.

• m3rma1d
    15 years ago

I'm trying to collect all of the Optimara Little Gems series, Little Kunzite is one of them--and one of the ones I still need....
    I'll pay you for leaves or a sucker or whatever.... Email me if interested :-)

• lilypad22
    15 years ago

Nice head of bloom!
    tish

Sponsored