53 East Hanover Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960

Saturday Nov. 7th 1:30-4:30pm
Sunday Nov. 8th 11am-3:30pm

WHO'S GOING!?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tristate African Violet Show - Morristown, NJ

Wish I could go but I'm on the west coast. You guys are lucky to have so many clubs and vendors out your way. If you go please take lots of pics for us!

California no longer has any commercial vendors ..sniff.. sniff :0(

Vera/Ca

o

"If you go please take lots of pics for us!"

You got it--The only reason we're going is 'cos we were asked to photograph it!

(Well Ok, we WANTED to go before we were asked, but didn't have the funds... But since we got asked, we're looking for spilled coins in the sofa!)

o

We want pictures!!!!

Barbara

o

Mermie,
Are there financial or physical reimbursements for photography at these shows?

Curious minds want to know,
Dora

o

Dora--Nope and nope. Hopefully someday, but for right now we do it for free... Well not just free, we actually pay a lot in gas traveling to get them done LOL

Not very bright of us, really.. But we do love doing it, and hope that one day we'll get paid at least our travel expenses... Who knows.

o

Hey M3,
It's been two days now since the show. Where are the pics?
Fred in NJ

o

I'm working on 'em, I promise! It's taking a bit longer than usual 'cos I'm at Lenny's and we have to share the computer..

HOPING I get them all edited before we leave for MAAVS on Friday, 'cos after that there's just gonna be another batch to edit, and I really don't wanna be doing 2 at once.

o

Get on the ball Marmie, your fans are waiting to see them. Also the new person who is taking over the Tristate newsletter wants to put some of them in the next newsletter. Will she be able to pick them off the site or will you have to send them to her via private email?
Fred in NJ

o

Haha I swear I'm working onh it, but they're definitely not gonna get done before MAAVS, so my "fans" (ha) will have to wait a bit longer.

Tell the person taking over Tristate newsletter to email me, I'm having trouble keeping track of individual request stuff from a million people and need 'em all in one spot. :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here