Return to the African Violets Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sad news from last round robin

Posted by annececilia z5a/N.Michigan (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 28, 13 at 7:19

Those of you who participated in the last round robin in the fall may want to check out a new post added recently to the thread from Donna's husband. I stumbled across it and didn't see anything on the regular discussions about this news so I thought I would call everyone's attention to it. You have to scroll down to the very end.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to round robin post from fall 2013

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sad news from last round robin

I did note the message. I mailed to her in one of our round robins. She was so enthusiastic and will be missed.

o

yes, I saw her husbands post. So sad. I was in the RR and she loved her violets. She will be missed by all of us.

o

Dear Anne Cecilia,
My condolences to you and others who were friendly with Donna. This is a sad loss of a dear person. It is my belief that our spirits are eternal, our essence lives forever. Yet, we miss the physical presence of our friends and loved ones. I do read the Exchange and saw that Donna had informed us of an illness in late October. It was kind of her husband to let the forum know.
My sympathies to those who knew her,
Joanne

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the African Violets Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here