Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peggy_bishop_mcvay

my babies from seed

Peggy Bishop_McVay
14 years ago

Again the AV bug gave me a fever that pushed me to get seeds to start these little dears... I just had to "show them off" Thank you to all who share on this forum ... you have no idea how you touch the lives of others.

Here is a link that might be useful: babies photo shoot

Comments (8)

• okie_deb
    14 years ago

All look healthy and happy! Looks your on your way to alot of new babies! It will be fun to see what all the different blooms will turn out like!
    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!,,,Debbie

• nwgatreasures
    14 years ago

Yep....thems sprouted seeds.

You must be so proud of your accomplishment. It really is gratifying to see someone be successful with these things and be happy.

Dora

• trailer_gal
    14 years ago

Really exciting. Did you get your seeds from plants or from a seed catalog? Bet you will be so anxious to see the blooms.

• raven_ladybug
    14 years ago

Thank you for posting those pictures. It must have been so thrilling when you first started seeing them popping through the soil!

Have a wonderful day,
    Raven

• Peggy Bishop_McVay
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Trailer gal I got the seed from Nadeau African Violet Seed. There are mini's trailers and standards. you can choose which you would like or get some of all three. Just no names on any of the seed but they all grow! yea I am very excited to see how they turn out.
    I am going to Try and get some of the babies off of the stalk today. Nothing like trying something new in the new year right....

Here is a link that might be useful: AV Seed

• davemichigan
    14 years ago

Lots and lots of babies!

Looks exciting and fun. :-)

• fred_hill
    14 years ago

Good Luck with all those little ones. There are more there that I could handle. I hope you have enough room to grow them out. Hopefully you will find some interesting ones.
    Fred in NJ

• Christine
    14 years ago

Your babies are really going to town! Thanks for showing them off to us. Keep us posted as they grow and bloom.