{{gwi:2123156}}

{{gwi:2123157}}

{{gwi:2123158}}

{{gwi:2123159}}

{{gwi:2123160}}

Comments (10)

• shallons
    9 years ago

Yeay! Doesn't it just bring a smile to your face every time you see all these bright blossoms in the season of GRAY?

Names please...

And how do you post multiple pictures? I've tried, unsuccessfully, to put more than one picture in a post...

• cdnanon
    9 years ago

@jujujojo: Lovely Blooms! I will enjoy and Thanks for the "Pic-Me-Up" ;)

@Shallons: Hope this helps

Here is a link that might be useful: How Do I post a photo?

• shallons
    9 years ago

Okay, so picture two looks like Sky Diver and five Blue Dragon...did I guess right? A couple of the chimeras look familiar but are not varieties I know to name on sight. Did I guess 2 and 5 correctly?

Thanks Anon, I hope it helps. I'll try again and work on following those instructions. I have no problem with one picture at a time, it's the second and additional photos that are problematic. All my images are on our PC, no photobucket or other such remote location, which may impact their availability to the forum.

Last night I looked at a picture of my shelves from three weeks ago and then one from this week and was amazed at the changes. Plants that had a bloom or three now have a dozen and little ones are filling in quickly! I'll post some pictures of blooms too, if I can....hope I get it to work. I hope others do too - they are so cheerful!

Shallon

• fortyseven_gw
    9 years ago

Thanks! What a treat! I would like to know the name of the light blue one towards the end.
    Shallon, posting one at a time is ok! Others have given advice, including Karin, but I think you have to use photo bucket. Joanne

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

â¢Posted by Shallons Zone 8 OR (My Page) on Thu, Dec 18, 14 at 23:17

â¢Posted by fortyseven 9 CA (My Page) on Fri, Dec 19, 14 at 12:32

Wow, you must all be experts because you immediately identified these are not cultivars from my usual source, the O...

The pictures were taken at my friends' in Qingdao, China. I am guessing that many are their own hybrids; and are NOID at this time. All of them are stable, but I guess they might not understand the need to register, etc. There might be an opportunity to look and acquire some and declare them your own cultivar ;-)

• shallons
    9 years ago

I may experiment with Photobucket. The string of photographs is fun - I loved scrolling down and finding bloom after bloom! One at a time I'll do if there's no alternative but if others can do it, I just have to figure out how. Thanks for the suggestion Joanne.

It's fun to think of violets in other countries and some of the Russian / Ukranian hybrids...some of the Japanese hybrids too... are spectacular!

• jujujojo_gw
    Original Author
    9 years ago

â¢Posted by Shallons Zone 8 OR (My Page) on Fri, Dec 19, 14 at 22:13

You first register an account with photobucket; then you upload pictures to photobucket; each photo has a section of code that you can copy and paste here. Each section of code will show up as a picture.

Ask someone from a computer helpdesk of your company or school. It is a multi-stepped process but, once you learned, you can do it yourself subsequently.

• haxuan
    9 years ago

Stunning blooms!

• 1beautylover2012
    9 years ago

Thank you for sharing! Gorgeous blooms!! I recognized chimera Crown Jewels and Scandal, right?
    Polina.

This post was edited by 1beautylover2012 on Sat, Dec 27, 14 at 21:48

• nmushka (7; Virginia)
    9 years ago

Lovely blooms! This thread made my morning. :)

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA