Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New to most of you...

Posted by may10777 8 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 1, 08 at 22:04

Hello! I am fairly new to the GardenWeb as I found it by happenstance looking for Lavender cuttings. I have really enjoyed it and hope to do some trading. I live in Tuscaloosa County and have meet at least one member when I recently held a free plant dig. It seems that you meet to swap and that sounds really neat however, I doubt my schedule will allow much of that. Sooo...just wish to say 'hello" to my fellow Alabamians!
May

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New to most of you...

Hi May,
Glad to see that you dropped in to visit. There are some wonderful people hanging out here on the Gardenweb, and I am sure that you will enjoy getting to know them. Hugs and blessings, Beth

o

Hi Beth!
Yes, I've meet a few already. I enjoy it very much and wish I could do more of it. I've always been crazy about plants. Many blessings to you Beth.

o

Welcome!!! Even with a busy schedule, you have to relax sometime. Why not at a swap? We have one in the spring and another in the fall,
We trade just about anything from plants to dirt. It's a lot of fun and the people are all very special. I have made some fantastic friends. Would be so nice to meet you and share plants. Get some really nice plants and other garden related items and some non gardening at the swaps.
Take care
Lynn
'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here