Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: spring swap-mondo grass?

Posted by michelle11 z7 AL (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 17, 06 at 15:54

I remember seeing a post from someone who had lots of lirope but I can't find it now. Who are you?
Thanks,
Michelle

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: spring swap-mondo grass?

Hi Michelle, I have all the green spreading monkey grass and all the green big clumping grass and some verigated.
All is lirope not mondo grass. Let Me know.

Tony

o

Michelle, I have some mondo grass I will trade you for some texas firecracker should have plenty for you, enough to fit in a baking dish or a little bigger lol do not know how else to tell you how much. If you have enough I would also like some of the hydrangea you have, see if I have anything else you want. I will have some hardy begonias when they come up I do not know where they are till they pop up maybe they will by april
Jill

o

HEy Michelle - i want some Texas firecracker too.... :)

I have a list to update tomorrow - some stuff my best friend is looking for, for her beds. I live at their pool during the summer, so the least i can do is help with the flowerbeds! :)

But the Texas firecracker is for MY yard.

o

Rosemary and Jill:
I will try to get the firecracker for you. I am trying to get some cuttings to root. I will let you know closer to the swap if it worked.
Michelle

o

Bump to TOP

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here