Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tony_pman

WANTED: Trades for spring swap

tony_pman
18 years ago

Hi all, I am looking for any camellia or any native plants I don't have. What do you have to trade?

For any new person that list and comes to our Spring Swop, I have a pot of White Butterfly Ginger or a pot of Elep. Ears. If you think you don't have anything to trade, think again. I trade for anything (nearly), even a rock with your name or town on it. Come on down, we have fun. Tell me what you want.

Tony

Comments (11)

• tony_pman
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I am looking for any crinum, amarylis, hyacinth(not grape), spiderlily, pink narcissus, or any garden supplies or tools(old or new).
    I have a few things to add to my plant list: Yellow Arkangel(Lamiun), Liriope - Green spreading, green clumping, and verigated(monkey grass), Yellow bells(Forsythia), tall P. sun flower, tall P. coneflower(7'), mixed canna, chemeleon plant, water celery, weigela (pink), purple butterfly bush(4'+), white spireaVanhouttei, southern red ceder, southern holly tree(15'+)red berrys all over, weeping willow, rose of shearn, Angel's trumpets(mixed colors), cherry laurel(seedlin gs), clerodendrum bungei, oakleaf hydranga, both tall and short yucca, purple liatris, and shasta daisy.

If you would like an in person trade, you will not go away disapointed.

• tony_pman
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I was going through my garden and I saw a lots of Money Plants(Silver Doller Plants), and Native Red and Yellow Columbine, Aucuba, Sweet shrub, winter creeper, Green Euonymus, and the verigated running type.

Tony

• loveofmylife680
    18 years ago

Tony I will see if I can dig up some yellow bells this weekend for you, let you know sunday if i dont get sidetracked on another project adult ad is bad lol but will let you know ok and also have mondo grass for you.
    Jill

• browneyedsusan_gw
    18 years ago

Tony, Please trade with me for a money plant and one each of your native columbines. Thanks Susan.

• tony_pman
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Jill, I don't need any yellow bells(I have a lots). The list above is some of the things I have to trade.
    Susan, I will mark you some money plants and some native columbine.

Tony

• Jackie McCarty
    18 years ago

hey tony,

i have some spider lilies i can bring you. i dont know what i'll have to trade yet.

Jackie

• tony_pman
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I just dug up some yellow ruffled daffodils (narcissus). Who wants to trade for some. 6 to a trade.

Tony

• tony_pman
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I have two(2) Dwarf Red Buckeye Trees. Allready in pots, doing good.
    I am looking for any of the items I have listed above. LMK

Tony

• pfllh
    18 years ago

Hi, Tony. I'd love one of the Buckeyes. Do I have anything you want and if not, how about a couple bags of compost or planting soil?
    Just let me know
    Lynn

• michelleswonders
    18 years ago

Hi Tony,
    I would also like a Buckeye if you have one for a crinum. I have white spider crinums and unfortuneatrly I do not know which are the dark pink or pink/white stripe since I just moved back to Alabama and they got mixed up in the move. Let me know which you would prefer.
    Michelle

• tsmith2579
    17 years ago

Bump to top

Sponsored
Elegant Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
VA & DC's Finest General Contractor