Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Trades for spring swap

Posted by tony_pman 7b/8a Al. (tcmpman@aol.com) on
Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 21:20

Hi all, I am looking for any camellia or any native plants I don't have. What do you have to trade?
For any new person that list and comes to our Spring Swop, I have a pot of White Butterfly Ginger or a pot of Elep. Ears. If you think you don't have anything to trade, think again. I trade for anything (nearly), even a rock with your name or town on it. Come on down, we have fun. Tell me what you want.

Tony

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Trades for spring swap

I am looking for any crinum, amarylis, hyacinth(not grape), spiderlily, pink narcissus, or any garden supplies or tools(old or new).
I have a few things to add to my plant list: Yellow Arkangel(Lamiun), Liriope - Green spreading, green clumping, and verigated(monkey grass), Yellow bells(Forsythia), tall P. sun flower, tall P. coneflower(7'), mixed canna, chemeleon plant, water celery, weigela (pink), purple butterfly bush(4'+), white spireaVanhouttei, southern red ceder, southern holly tree(15'+)red berrys all over, weeping willow, rose of shearn, Angel's trumpets(mixed colors), cherry laurel(seedlin gs), clerodendrum bungei, oakleaf hydranga, both tall and short yucca, purple liatris, and shasta daisy.

If you would like an in person trade, you will not go away disapointed.

o

I was going through my garden and I saw a lots of Money Plants(Silver Doller Plants), and Native Red and Yellow Columbine, Aucuba, Sweet shrub, winter creeper, Green Euonymus, and the verigated running type.

Tony

o

Tony I will see if I can dig up some yellow bells this weekend for you, let you know sunday if i dont get sidetracked on another project adult ad is bad lol but will let you know ok and also have mondo grass for you.
Jill

o

Tony, Please trade with me for a money plant and one each of your native columbines. Thanks Susan.

o

Jill, I don't need any yellow bells(I have a lots). The list above is some of the things I have to trade.
Susan, I will mark you some money plants and some native columbine.

Tony

o

hey tony,

i have some spider lilies i can bring you. i dont know what i'll have to trade yet.

Jackie

o

I just dug up some yellow ruffled daffodils (narcissus). Who wants to trade for some. 6 to a trade.

Tony

o

I have two(2) Dwarf Red Buckeye Trees. Allready in pots, doing good.
I am looking for any of the items I have listed above. LMK

Tony

o

Hi, Tony. I'd love one of the Buckeyes. Do I have anything you want and if not, how about a couple bags of compost or planting soil?
Just let me know
Lynn

o

Hi Tony,
I would also like a Buckeye if you have one for a crinum. I have white spider crinums and unfortuneatrly I do not know which are the dark pink or pink/white stripe since I just moved back to Alabama and they got mixed up in the move. Let me know which you would prefer.
Michelle

o

Bump to top

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here