Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
browneyedsusan_gw

WANTED: Spring Trade-please post trades here.

browneyedsusan_gw
16 years ago

I think we are supposed to post trades in the exchange forum, so I'm starting this thread. I haven't spent any time outside so I don't know what has survived the drought. I plan to update my list this weekend.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the swap.

Susan.

Comments (8)

• lsmcw
    16 years ago

I've updated my list and will add more as stuff shows up - or not.

• loveofmylife680
    16 years ago

Does anyone have yarrow? I like the red color ones best. Did not see on anyones list, just thought I might have overlooked them.
    Jill

• roseyp8255
    16 years ago

I have updated my lists such as they are - haven't gotten around to determining what all NEEDS dividing. I am finally finishing taxes currently.

BTW - Susan, if that pink lily comes up i am MOVING it to make sure it multiplies this year!

• mws366
    16 years ago

i have been in the yard this afternoon watching the plants
    grow. after getting 3 inches of rain fri. and sat. things
    are popping out of the ground.

i also updated my trade list. take a look.

the only trade i have made so far is with birdlady by email.
    with the rain and warmer weather, trading should pick up.

wayne

• mws366
    16 years ago

bricore_2007---when you say goji berries, do you mean -- berries as seed,
    seedlings, or plants. i want one i think. check my list and let me know
    if we can trade.

wayne

• loveofmylife680
    16 years ago

I hope to add some more Plants by monday that I do not have on my exchange list yet. Going to work tommorrow potting up stuff.
    Jill B.

• birdlady_10
    15 years ago

Ok My trades so far are
    *Wayne-coffee cups ee,yellow flag,granadilla passiflora for Black magic,maisenhair bloodroot.
    *Michelle(Lynn's daughter) Calliandra,Pink Beauty brugmansia,Blue btterfly bush for hardy orchis,cigar plant,toad lily.
    *Bricore-Fig,lady banks rose & other perrenials for tamarillo,way ahead tomato & soap.
    * Beth-lady banks rose & other for things she's already sent me.
    *Todd-Lenton rose & lamium for japanese anemone,Lady in Red salvia & Summer sun heliopsis.
    * Jill Pee gee hydrangea for daylily
    *Linda- parrot's feather for mayapple.
    I think I got every body so far.
    Susan I'd like pennsetum-Moudry & oxalis with purple leaf & white bloom if you can find anything on my page. I added more to my list tonight so everybody check it out & email me! I need to move a lot so I can get more! LOL Jan

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

Susan - the pink lily has come up - still only ONE - soon as it blooms, i am digging, to see if it has multiplied - and if not, i will transplant into good dirt to MAKE it do so! :)

Looks like i will make it after all. Just want to see everyone. really have too many plants to handle now - supposed to be DOWNSIZING - we all believe i'll do that huh?!

Sponsored