Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring Trade-please post trades here.

Posted by browneyedsusan z7b AL (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 14, 08 at 10:48

I think we are supposed to post trades in the exchange forum, so I'm starting this thread. I haven't spent any time outside so I don't know what has survived the drought. I plan to update my list this weekend.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the swap.

Susan.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring Trade-please post trades here.

I've updated my list and will add more as stuff shows up - or not.

o

Does anyone have yarrow? I like the red color ones best. Did not see on anyones list, just thought I might have overlooked them.
Jill

o

I have updated my lists such as they are - haven't gotten around to determining what all NEEDS dividing. I am finally finishing taxes currently.

BTW - Susan, if that pink lily comes up i am MOVING it to make sure it multiplies this year!

o

i have been in the yard this afternoon watching the plants
grow. after getting 3 inches of rain fri. and sat. things
are popping out of the ground.

i also updated my trade list. take a look.

the only trade i have made so far is with birdlady by email.
with the rain and warmer weather, trading should pick up.

wayne

o

bricore_2007---when you say goji berries, do you mean -- berries as seed,
seedlings, or plants. i want one i think. check my list and let me know
if we can trade.

wayne

o

I hope to add some more Plants by monday that I do not have on my exchange list yet. Going to work tommorrow potting up stuff.
Jill B.

o

Ok My trades so far are
*Wayne-coffee cups ee,yellow flag,granadilla passiflora for Black magic,maisenhair bloodroot.
*Michelle(Lynn's daughter) Calliandra,Pink Beauty brugmansia,Blue btterfly bush for hardy orchis,cigar plant,toad lily.
*Bricore-Fig,lady banks rose & other perrenials for tamarillo,way ahead tomato & soap.
* Beth-lady banks rose & other for things she's already sent me.
*Todd-Lenton rose & lamium for japanese anemone,Lady in Red salvia & Summer sun heliopsis.
* Jill Pee gee hydrangea for daylily
*Linda- parrot's feather for mayapple.
I think I got every body so far.
Susan I'd like pennsetum-Moudry & oxalis with purple leaf & white bloom if you can find anything on my page. I added more to my list tonight so everybody check it out & email me! I need to move a lot so I can get more! LOL Jan

o

Susan - the pink lily has come up - still only ONE - soon as it blooms, i am digging, to see if it has multiplied - and if not, i will transplant into good dirt to MAKE it do so! :)

Looks like i will make it after all. Just want to see everyone. really have too many plants to handle now - supposed to be DOWNSIZING - we all believe i'll do that huh?!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here