Posted by loveofmylife680 z7 al (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 27, 06 at 13:21

Wayne= lenton rose & confederate rose ( if it survives the potting stage]
Sharon= mondo grass,stella de oro lily, Iris
Michelle=bleeding hearts for firecracker
Tony=mondo grass for cleodendrum
Susan=Hardy begonia
Rosey= Redbud baby tree
If I forgot anybody please let me know.LOL do not remember what I am supposed to be getting.
Jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: updated trade list

Jill, were you able to determine if the amaryllis made it or the calla lily? You were trading those with me for a blue hosta.
Lynn

o

Hi Jill, you were going to bring me some cuttings from you camellia trees. You never said what you wanted for them.

Tony

o

Lynn, it looks like they are coming up. Will bring you one[amaryllis], but the calla lilies are just starting to come up do not know how many I will have yet, gave a bunch away last year, will let you know.
Tony, I will take either a hydrangea or butterfly bush or anything for shade, not hard to please.
Jill

o

Tony will bring you the cuttings of the camellia

o

Bump to top

o

Tony will bring you several cutting of the camellias. Danielle will bring you some lenton rose, Wayne my rootings of con. rose did not take.Deb air purifier and hardy begonia.
Jill

o

Jill, don't worry about Confederate rose. I'm bringing a bunch. - Terry

o

If you have a Confederate rose left--I would love one. I am new at this but I do have some red bud babies and some coral nymph salvia seeds if you are interested.
Renee

o

Thanks Terry, I dont know why but I quess I am just one of those people that can not get anything to root or start from seed, the only thing I have ever been able to root was a wax leaf privet which I did 5 years ago and now it is about 4ft tall and 3 ft wide. It is a pretty bush that stays a dark evergreen color all year, slow grower though.
Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here