Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: May 4th Spring plant Swap

Posted by littlehelper 7b (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 24, 13 at 20:07

trade postings if you need a spot to stop.Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: May 4th Spring plant Swap

i have updated my trade list. let me know what you want.
wayne

o

hi wayne...i'd like a Viburnum 'shasta' and if they're not claimed a buddlea and jasmine...i'll keep an eye out for things you're wanting on your wish list and if i find them i'll pick them up ...i also like the lady in red, all summer beauty, and blue wave...but i don't want to be greedy :)

o

I'm sorry I didn't see this before I started a thread for trades.
Wayne, I am interested in your viburnum and red lantana. Please email me with what you want. I have unblocked my email on GW but in case you have a problem reaching me it is susanmruppert@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Susan.

o

Susan, I'd like a Canna Bengal tiger on your list. I have a sedum and probably a little hakone grass I could bring you.

o

hey susan---- i'll put your name on the viburnum 'shasta' and red lantana. you asked for a hyd. 'all sum. bty.' in an earlier email. i'll also mark that for you.
i would like the yellow ko rose, crape myrtle 'dynamite' and maybe an iris or two, any.

wayne

o

Todd and Wayne, Thanks! I will bring the plants you asked for.
Susan

o

Peggy, Are you coming to the swap? If so, what can I bring for you?
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here