Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbido_gw

HAVE: Daylilies for travel...

debbido
18 years ago

Hi All,

I have come up on an opportunity for you all, especially the ones that are coming to the plant swap or the ones that can swing by my house.

I have litterally thousands of mixed HYBRID daylilies currently laying on my ground in the driveway. The person that had these said that she cannot take care of them any longer. She is traveling a lot and is not home to weed, etc. She would like a little something out of them. There are NO ORANGE of any kind. Let me repeat... These are all hybrids, no orange, double orange, ruffled orange, etc.... All hybrids. It is a potluck however. She had them planted close enough together that the many clumps had become one clump. There are all colors (except orange) in these daylilies.

She will sell them as follows:

1-10 fans $1.00

11 fans and up $.50 per fan.

In other words, you can get 20 fans for the same price as 10. This is my sneaky way of getting you to buy at least 20 fans.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will BAG them up (not pot them up) and bring them to the plant swap to you. Of course, you are perfectly welcome to come over and get them.

I hope this offer helps you all. This is a GREAT opportunity for those of you trying to get into daylilies.

Talk to you soon,

Deb

Comments (2)

Sponsored