Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Daylilies for travel...

Posted by debbido z 7b/8a (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 20, 06 at 4:16

Hi All,

I have come up on an opportunity for you all, especially the ones that are coming to the plant swap or the ones that can swing by my house.

I have litterally thousands of mixed HYBRID daylilies currently laying on my ground in the driveway. The person that had these said that she cannot take care of them any longer. She is traveling a lot and is not home to weed, etc. She would like a little something out of them. There are NO ORANGE of any kind. Let me repeat... These are all hybrids, no orange, double orange, ruffled orange, etc.... All hybrids. It is a potluck however. She had them planted close enough together that the many clumps had become one clump. There are all colors (except orange) in these daylilies.

She will sell them as follows:
1-10 fans $1.00
11 fans and up $.50 per fan.
In other words, you can get 20 fans for the same price as 10. This is my sneaky way of getting you to buy at least 20 fans.

Let me know if you are interested, and I will BAG them up (not pot them up) and bring them to the plant swap to you. Of course, you are perfectly welcome to come over and get them.

I hope this offer helps you all. This is a GREAT opportunity for those of you trying to get into daylilies.

Talk to you soon,
Deb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Daylilies for travel...

Hi,

I haven't posted on the forum in awhile, but I know someone who would love to have some of these daylilies. How do we contact you?

Thanks,
Barbara

o
RE: HAVE: Daylilies for travel...

hey debbie,

I would love to have some if there are any left.

Jackie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here