Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: for my friend Syble

Posted by loveofmylife680 z7 al (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 3, 06 at 10:33

She wants to trade lenton rose, spiderwort or ferns for garlic,blueberry plants. She does not have access to a computer so I told her I would post it for her. Have we set a date for the swap yet?
Jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: for my friend Syble

Hi Jill, I have elephant garlic and ornamental garlic. Are these what your friend is looking for? If so, I would like to know what kinds of spiderwort and ferns she has. Thanks, Susan.

o

I have Elep. Garlic. I can either bring plants or bulbs. I am interested in her ferns. What color is her spiderwort? What color is her lenton rose?

Tony

o

she wants the garlic you can cook with, the spiderwort is blue to me but some people might say purple another name it is called is bluegrass, the lenton roses start out green turn white then a little pinkish might not be the complete colors please forgive me just going by the ones she gave me. Ferns she does not know the names of them but I got some one year and to me they do not look like the reg ferns you see everywhere they have thicker leaves to me. She will bring plenty to the swap for the garlic to trade, what she doesnt want I will take lol Thanks everyone.
Jill & Syble

o

One of the ferns she has is called sensitive fern the other she just calls reg. wood ferns, if you know what she means. Let me know if you want any.
Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here