Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring Swap 2013: Post lunch items here

Posted by browneyedsusan z8a AL (susanmruppert@gmail.com) on
Mon, Apr 8, 13 at 10:59

Please post lunch items here. We need meats, sides, desserts, drinks, paper plates etc.

I will bring a chocolate cake.

Thanks,
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring Swap 2013: Post lunch items here

• Posted by nelson 8 in Alabama (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 11, 13 at 0:44

Hi all,

I will bring charcoal and grill enough burgers for everyone as I did last time. Can someone commit to bringing the "fixins"? Anyone want to bring hotdogs, smoked sausage, etc? Time to ante up....

My exchange page is updated and ready to go - established quart-for-quart, gallon-for-gallon, etc., with some exceptions.

o

hey nelson----i'll bring large HB buns, ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickles,and chopped onions. tell me how many HB buns.
someone needs to sign on for hotdogs, HD buns, chips etc.

wayne

o

I will bring 2 packs Hot dogs, 2 packs HD buns, can k. , One 2L. coke, one 2L diet coke. Also have plastic forks.
Tony

o

I plan to make green tomato bread again. I seem to remember Moonfire's husband saying he better eat all of it to save everybody else from it! ;-)

o

I'll bring plates, cups, and salad. Anyone have a good cooler to bring ice in?

o

If someone will be there early I will drop off ice and be back later to finish with my swaps. Still haven't updated my lists but they still apply.

o
Changing my plans

I checked the green tomato situation this morning, the store did not have suitable ones - instead I plan to bring tabouli salad.

o

I was planning to bring a pie and some brownies.
Looks like we may have some rain!

o

Hey guys, I've been offline most of the week. I was just checking on the food situation. I don't see any mention of chips yet, I'll bring some and a homemade lemon pound cake.

o

Mom's also bringing macaroni salad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here