Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantman71

HAVE: More for Spring Swap

plantman71
10 years ago

I have lots of plants listed on my exchange page for Spring swap. I have just spotted a lots of Silver Dollar plants -Lunaria annua. Tell me what you want to trade for them.
I also have Lotus Banana-Mussella lasiocarpa- Chinese Yellow Banana. only want named Alocasia, Colocasia, or Xanthossorea for them. LMK. I also have Colocasia Chicago Harlequin. Want named Elep. Ears.

Comments (7)

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Been outside in this crazy cool weather, spotted more to post. I have Daylilys - Fulva Kuanso Double. Fulva Red, and Fulva Original orange.: What am I offered?

• browneyedsusan_gw
    10 years ago

Dear Tony,

You will be very welcome at the swap! At every swap we had while you were away, someone or the other would mention you and Deb and we would wonder about what had happened to you. You have been missed.

I have several elephant ears -just waiting for them to come back. I will bring you one of each. I also have Euphorbia Mili and a bunny ears prickly pear cactus. I am not sure of their hardiness outdoors. While I do not enjoy bringing plants indoors in the fall I have kept them in my garage over the winter because they were from Jan. Please take a look at my trade lists to see if anything else interests you. I have unblocked my email.

I am interested in your native ginger, pink and blue Salvias, Echinacea Pink double delight and Sedum Elsie's gold.

I look forward to seeing you again and wish you could get Deb to change her mind.

Susan

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I am adding Easter Cactus - blooming now - red, light pink, and fuchsia. Also Forever Blue Iris - Blue-violet flowers 12 to 15" tall Tell me what you want to trade. I trade for old farm tools, old hand tools, cast iron items, old glass ware, lots of things. Just ask. Tony

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just added new plants to my Spring Swap trade list.

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have daffodils blooming everywhere. White, about 1 to 2 inches across with small yellow center. I also have lots of small white allium.

• ourhighlandhome
    10 years ago

Tony,

Do you have any water lettuce left to trade? Would love to have some.

Also need plants (sedum, etc.) for a strawberry pot if you have anything that would be suitable.

I'm keeping track of what I owe you and others on my Exchange Page - that way it's all in one spot, and I can add and delete plants easily as I trade them.

Thanks a bunch!

Nelson

• plantman71
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nelson, Don't have water lettuce, but do have water celery. I am bring some other water plants to the swap: cattail, green arrowhead, water iris, and some I have forgotten the names of. I will bring you a new sedum that I have plus some Hens and chicks for your strawberry pot.

Just got TuTu Lenten Rose, Christy Speedwell, Grace Ward Lithodora, Vera Jameson Sedum, Double Winky Columbine, and Clementine Rose Columbine. All are gal. pots except sedum. It is quart. What am I offered?

Sponsored
ABC Glass and Mirror
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars46 Reviews
Northern Virginia Leading Shower Glass and Mirror Designer