Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bcb77

have: have: liquid fence deer and rabbit repellent

bcb77
17 years ago

Like my forum post says, I'm new to this trading stuff and to gardening in general so bear with me until I get the hang of it. I honestly don't have too many plants to trade but I do have other stuff. I've been informed in my post on the forum that I can always find something to trade. I'm going to dig through my garage this weekend and see what other goodies I can come up with.

First up is a gallon of Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent. I accidentally ordered a gallon of it instead of the Dog & Cat kind (trying to keep puppies out of flower beds). I have a fenced yard in a subdivision so deer and rabbits are not really a nuisance for me. I thought it still might work but unfortunately puppies just can't get enough of the putrid egg smell! :o)

You can see the product at www.liquidfence.com. I can bring the entire gallon to someone (includes sprayer) to trade for lots of plants/ items OR I am willing to divide it up into smaller jars and bring it to anyone who wants some in exchange for a one or two plants.

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm