Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For the Oak Mtn Plant Swap

Posted by tsmith2579 Z7B/8A-Alabama (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 25, 06 at 19:27

Who wants hardy banana trees? I've got to dig some banana trees from one clump of bananas. They are growing too close to the air conditioner. This particular clump has between 25 - 30 sprouts, just a little clump. We grow them in front of a kitchen window. It shades the window in the summer and dies back in the winter. I'll bring them to the swap. Let me know! - Terry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For the Oak Mtn Plant Swap

Terry, I would love to have some bananas as I'm redoing the courtyard into tropicals.
Michelle would like some too. Please check our lists for what you might like.
I'm bringing you so far, clerodendron chinense, crocosmia, and fern.
Just let me know.
Lynn

o

• Posted by nelson 7b in Alabama (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 25, 06 at 23:03

Hey Terry!

I'd love to have one. I'll go dig you somethin'....

:-)

o

Terry, I would like some also. I have a pretty sensitive fern that is not on my list that you might like. Check my page and let me know if you find anything.

Tony

o

So far, I've got Lynn, Nelson and Tony on my list.

o

Terry, in my post, I mentioned my daughter, Michelle. Do you have enough where she could be on the list?
Thanks
Lynn

o

• Posted by nelson 7b in Alabama (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 28, 06 at 0:21

Gee, sorry Lynn, but Michelle can't be on this list. She'll have to wait until next year. We're so sorry! Tee! hee!

Now do you wanna kick my "turkey butt"? LOL! Oh, look...I'm drinking and making posts on the GardenWeb! Oh, no!!!

(You'd better be seeing the humor in all this foolishness just about NOW or maybe you WILL kick my a$$ ROFLMAO!

(Love & kisses, my friend! Can't wait to see ya!)

o

HA HA Nelson, Terry already wrote me and Michelle is on the list. However, you just might be deleted. Didn't you say beer and GW posting don't mix???
Crazy toad
Lynn

o

Terry - I of course would love any extras - and you need to look at my pics and see if there is anything out there that you want.
I want some of your periennal hibiscus, if you have any to spare - i have white and pink, and then several ROS, but that is all.
Do you want me to root you some of my tropical hibiscus? I have pink, yellow, and some orangey/red?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here