Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Hosta

Posted by tony_pman 7b/8a Al. (tcmpman@aol.com) on
Wed, Apr 26, 06 at 21:58

Does anyone coming to the swap have any big type hosta to trade? I would reather have named ones, but unnamed ones will do fine. I am putting up a fence between myself and the people next door. I want to fill the space I haven't been able to use with the big type hosta and native plants.
Some of my natives I am offering for trade are: Lacecap hydrangea, oakleaf hydrangea, red buckeye, native spiderwort, 2 types trillium, native ginger, red vine honeysuckle, native coral bells, sweet shrub, native columbine, Jack-in-pulpit/green dragon(Jack has three sections to leafs, this has five), Christmas ferns, and sensitive fern. I have other native and plants on my trade page.

Tony

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Hosta

Tony.. I have ex-large hostas.. I wrote you once about your brugs..and you never answered...so if you want my hostas you better answer me..lol...99% of my hostas are blue. I may not get to the trade but I can give them to Lynn and she can bring them to you..I have named ones and ones that had names before my sharpie let me down..
get back with me if you want to trade and I will write you the different kinds I have...

Jody

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here