Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbido_gw

WANTED: Oak Mountain Swap May 20 10:00...

debbido
18 years ago

Hi Everybody!

I called Oak Mountain again today just to verify that there were not any really big events going on May 20. They have verified that that day looks pretty clear. Our pavilion that we usually eat at is booked that day, but that should not be a big deal. We will just eat at another one. There is a link below where you can see what goodies everyone is bringing to eat and to post what you are bringing. That way we can have a well rounded meal.

Let me start off by saying....please, please, please, if you are a new gardener or a gardener starting over, please do not feel like you do not have anything to offer. There are tons of things that you may have just around your house that someone may want. In the past, I have traded for canned goods, educational materials, craft materials, pots, hand made goods, jewelry, newspapers for mulching, manure, stepping stones, clothes for me, clothes for my children, etc. There are always, always things that you can trade. So please do not let that be a deterrent.

In case you do not know how to get to Oak Mountain, here is a link with a map:

http://www.oakmountainstatepark.org/roadmap.gif

Here is also a link for a map to the park itself. You will go in the front gate, take the first right, which is Terrace Drive, and follow this road until you come to the large parking lot at the very end. On the map, it is number two right in front of the Dogwood pavilion.

http://www.oakmountainstatepark.org/daymap.gif

Also, FYI...This is a FREE plant swap; however, Oak Mountain does charge a fee to enter the park. The last time I went it was $2 per adult.

Post here so that everyone knows who will be attending and who will be trading, but please put your trade list on your private page that way it does not get so confusing, and that way everyone can check your page from here.

Thanks so much, and I hope everyone has a wonderful time!

Deb

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor