Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: What I am bringing to the swap

Posted by roseyp8255 z8 - SC AL (My Page) on
Sun, May 7, 06 at 10:30

Okay ya'll - going over my list....here it what i have down to bring. Let me know if there is anything else...

Deb - cheddar pink dianthus, light pink iris, dark purple hyacinth (and some ardesia EVENTUALLY)
Tony - cheddar pink dianthus, night-blooming cereus, and sring of hearts
Susan - hot pink lily EVENTUALLY (gonna transplant to better dirt after it blooms - then it will multiply like crazy)
Michelle H - pink/yellow daylilies
Jan (Birdlady10) - yellow Siberian Iris and purple/white azalea (1 this time, more in the fall)
Alabamajan - purple coneflower, pink bee balm
Nelson - Japanese Kerria, gardenias (and alstromeria in the fall)
Jill - Hyperion daylily
Michellewonders - lollipop lily, snowdrops (or whatever they are called)

Let me know if i missed anything so far - or if someone else wants something. I will put up some new bloom pics @ some point later today - since it is raining here! YAY!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Plant pics (my trade list pretty much)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: What I am bringing to the swap

Well, i still haven't put up those pics - and don't know that i will get to it before the swap. Anyway, here is what else i am supposed to be bringing ya'll, in addition to above.

Deb - girl's clothing, computer games (hopefully)
Tony - red weigelia cuttings (you still want?)
Susan - hot pink dianthus (firewitch, maybe?)
Jill - balloon flowers (purple)
Paulette - Japanese kerria, gold iris
Stan Reese - daylilies, hot pink azaleas (???)

Let me know if i missed anything, if i am incorrect, etc.

o

Hey Rosey, I wanted some of the snowdrops too please. I'll bring you some Japanese maples. How many did you want? I already have Jan's potted.
Just let me know.
Lynn

o

Yes, I still want the Red Weigelia cuttings.

See you at the swap.

Tony

o

Yes to Lynn - Okay to Tony - welcome everyone new....

o

Okay - i have everything ready except for the weigelia cuttings, which i will get on the way on Saturday....see you then!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Alabama are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Alabama Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here