15 years ago

post your plant trades here or use this post to let others

know your list is updated and you are ready to trade by

EMAIL.

Comments (10)

• mws366
    Original Author
    15 years ago

my list has been updated. let me know what you want.

NOTE: i have a new EMAIL address.

• loveofmylife680
    15 years ago

mws366, I will trade some daylilies for hydrangea's. Do not know which ones yet. Going camping this weekend but will work on them next week.
    Jill

• tedevore
    15 years ago

I've updated my list to best of current memory.

Todd

• roseyp8255
    15 years ago

I won't be able to make this one - between travel ball and the on-going remodeling (I'll finish ONE DAY) I can't guarantee anything right now. Hell, i haven't gotten stuff in the ground from the spring swap yet?!?!

All you newbies - welcome to the group and i'll look forward to hopefully meeting you in the spring!

Rosemary

• lsmcw
    15 years ago

List has been updated - may add more later. Linda

• tsmith2579
    15 years ago

My list is updated and ready for you to look over.

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

My trade list is currently current-LOL!!

• loveofmylife680
    15 years ago

I am working on updating my trade list. Have added a few things but plan on adding some daylilies.
    Jill

• browneyedsusan_gw
    15 years ago

I have updated my lists and will continue to add to them over the next few days. Please update your want lists so I can bring a plant for you, if I have it.
    Susan.

• tsmith2579
    15 years ago

From I-65 (north or south) take Exit 250 to I-459 South. The signs say Tuscaloosa/Bessemer.
    From the interchange go about 1 mile to Exit 13, US-31 South. Get into the far left hand turn lane at the exit ramp. There is a stop light at the bottom of the off ramp.

Turn left at the light and go under I-459 for 6/10ths mile. Stay in the same lane. Go through FOUR traffic lights. When you have gone through the fourth light, start looking for the left turn lane at the FIFTH traffic light.

This is the US-31 and "Lorna Rd - Hwy 150" intersection. Hanging in the middle of the intersection is a green sign saying . Turn left on to Lorna Road.

There are 4 cross streets on Lorna Road with a traffic light: (1) Lodge Drive (2) Data Drive (3) Centennial Drive. You will then make a big left hand curve and start down hill to the fourth cross street (4) Rocky Ridge Ranch Road. It is 9/10ths mile from Hwy 31 to Rocky Ridge Ranch Road. As soon as you have crossed Rocky Ridge Ranch Road, turn right into Aldridge Botanical Gardens. There are three aisles of parking. Drive to the garden gate and turn left, go over to the third aisle, turn let and drive back toward Lorna Rd. to the parking section which is parallel to and nearest to Lorna Road.

On Thursday I will make a map of the parking lot. If you need additional instruction or a copy of the parking map, let me know and I will email a copy.

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities