tedevore

HAVE: Fall 2009 swap list updated

tedevore
14 years ago

Please see my page--I put what i could remember

Comments (9)

• birdlady_10
    14 years ago

Hi there; Please check my page as I'd love to have an ajuga Bronze Beauty,meadow rue,shield fern & heuchera villosa.I do have a cast iron plant & maybe something else you'd like. Thanks Jan

• idig
    14 years ago

Iowe you some hardy orchid Bletilla striata! I will bring a pot. I haven't forgotten, just haven't made it by with it. Pretty sad you live so close and I am going to bring it to you in Talledega.

• tedevore
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Jan-you can bring me cast iron plant & a st. John's wort, or a canna that doesnt get more than about four feet tall (dwarf?) if you have one.

shana-let me bring you something if there is something you want, and I
    probably have astilbe or something i didn't put on my list.

• birdlady_10
    14 years ago

Sorry not to answer before now but I only get on here about once a week :O).Got you down for cast iron plant,St John's wort bush & I have a low growing ivory canna that I will put your name on.See ya soon Jan

• ourhighlandhome
    14 years ago

Todd,

I'm interested in your fatsia and chrysogonum if they're still available. Let me know if you'd like to strike up a trade.

Nelson

• idig
    14 years ago

I would love some agapanthus, or fatsia, or astilbe, whatever you have a spare of!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    14 years ago

Todd, I have decided to come to the swap and have updated my list. Please see if there is something you would like.
    Susan.

• tedevore
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hey susan,

i'd like some amsonia or ceratostigma. I'm dlad you are going to make it!

• browneyedsusan_gw
    14 years ago

I'll bring them for you.
    Susan.

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner